Seems some Sites Blocked by Tata Photon+

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Guys, it seems all my friends who use TATA or IDEA USB dongle Internet drives, they cant acceess these sites.
Although all BSNL users like me are able to

OP
vidhubhushan

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan
i am using tata photon+ and the sites like rapidshare, easy-share, uploading & hitfile were inaccessible since 20 september 2011 but then they started working and i am able to access them since 28th september 2011. don't know about other users of tata.

on bsnl & airtel, these sites were opening during that duration.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
i am using tata photon+ and the sites like rapidshare, easy-share, uploading & hitfile were inaccessible since 20 september 2011 but then they started working and i am able to access them since 28th september 2011. don't know about other users of tata.

on bsnl & airtel, these sites were opening during that duration.

Maybe the problem is region based...& not all Tata Users are affected by it...

a_medico

Chillum Baba
I had similar problem with BSNL broadband and was facing problems with various sites for 2-3 years. Tried all damn tricks suggested on the net. Proxy browsing helped me in that phase to an extent. Then my modem had some problem. When the servicing guy hard reset it, all sites started opening. So I guess at my end, the culprit was the modem.

Rohitt

Broken In
I am with BSNL UL 900 PLAN. All the links that @vidhubhusan has mentioned have been blocked. ****ing I have to use proxy at my own house to view them.Yes they told me that its Govt order to block them. A few days back i was able to view them without a glitch without proxy.

tkin

Back to school!!
just tried them with https and they don't work. tried using 3g of my phone and they started opening. so now it is confirmed that it is blocked at Tata Photon's end

cc person has just confirmed that it is blocked at Tata under orders of govt. and they don't have any other info on that
Its old news, the order came months ago, the agenda was put up by Reliance Big Pictures to prevent "Piracy" of Singham, or so they said in court at least, here's more info:

India starts blocking file storage websites in a move against piracy | ZDNet

So everyone, boycott reliance, its time that lying cheating scum of a company goes bankrupt(I can always dream, can't I?)

BSNL did not blocked filesharing sites, but they blocked btjunkie - the largest bittorrent search engine :x

manaskumar

Have fun till death!!
Give TOR a shot and see censorship posed by ISP disappear in thin air. Enjoy Onion Routing!!! /*www.torproject.org/

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
tor works really well guys, use it, so the govt can't f**k us

Also, BSNL has only blocked btjunkie.org.

LOL f@!L

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
^^lolz...I was getting the same page but in mediafire.com....today its working fine...
I don't know y its like this ???

Top Bottom