Resident Evil 4(BioHazard 4) - Review by Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Hmmm... yeah. Those are awesome. Keeps you on your toes err fingers :D

I enjoyed the part in which we are on a train wagon and zombies attack from all direction. We have to get down at certain points or we get hit by the tunnel. :D

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
I am stuck with the fourth chapter guys. Whenever i start the game, it works fine for about ten minutes and then a BSOD comes. I have to re-boot it to make it work.
I dunno whats the problem is.
*off-topic* Guys.... i have a problem with my OS. I very often get a BSOD and since my phone camera is not so clear i am unable to take a picture of it. But will post it after take the snap with my friends cam. *off-topic*

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
If you can get hold of the BSOD message then it would be helpful in determining the cause. Check for any notable error message or driver malfunction hint in that BSOD screen.

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Yes i re-installed the OS day before yesterday only because of this problem. I get occsaional BSOD's and i suspect my RAM may went wrong. BTW Do you think another re-install will fix this problem?

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Yes, it always shows an message in startup says that "some datas in the registry was corrupted and recovered using backup."
What was it?

OP
furious_gamer

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Hey Rajkumar, I have one request, can post some screenies of Zombies!? Please........
Dude, aren't u satisfied with the posted screenies...:grin:
Just wait until i fix my system and make it ready to play the game.Once i finished then, sure i'll post screenies dude...
Exact error message?

WTF!! I hadnt got an error msg yesterday,that i usually got. Anyhow will post it once it appears....:))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom