PSP slim and Lite - My Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
^^

aah i see, but now (i guess) u got shifted for the better part of it.. right.>?? :D (having sum kinda net connection in ur college..??

Yea the college is good and they have a pretty awesome net connection(so ive heard, havent used it yet), the only drawback is that there's no wifi for freshers.

@max check my avatar
Now check my user title, now yea ive finished south park every bit of it, the movie all episodes, unaired short films and other stuff. Finished family guy too it sucks now in process of acquiring simpsons.

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
Yea the college is good and they have a pretty awesome net connection(so ive heard, havent used it yet), the only drawback is that there's no wifi for freshers.

@max check my avatar
Now check my user title, now yea ive finished south park every bit of it, the movie all episodes, unaired short films and other stuff. Finished family guy too it sucks now in process of acquiring simpsons.
Where do you live ? pm me your hard disk .

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
==========================

latest game update:

NFS Shift runs smoothly on 3.90 m333 fw .. :D
the controls are good, but i didnt find anyting special in this latest nfs series
-------------

Cheers n e-peace....

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
i've got shift too working great on 5.00 m33-6, nothing new(like speedbreaker, bounty, wingmen and stuff) but still better than undercover.
In process of acquiring ;) motorstorm:arctic edge

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
DA has said no to 6.0 M33 too ! , i think i'll move to the upcoming 6.0 CFW release by Mack (if its legit).

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Ok
so here are the choices:

1.) NFS UnderCover (all four of us)
2.) SOCOM
3.) Ridge Racer I and II
4.) Burnout Dominator
5.) NFS SHift
-------------

If u hv any games in mind plz let us knw hre.. :)
-------------

Btw wat day,date and time u guys wanna play..???
==============

@ tarey: for online PC, choose b/w NFS mostwanted or Fifa 09... :D
--------------

Cheers n e-peace....

fieldgunner

Broken In
MODDED!!! Yippeeee...

Got my S&L almost a year back...fear of brickdom held me back for quite long, but after having played through all my umds...
Today, finally, got ofw 4.01 out and am now running 5.00 m33.

Felt great playing MGS PO...next stop- resistance-retribution or shift

Modding cost Rs 550/-...is that a fair price? I felt it was too much...but what the hell- cant take the money with me when i die, right?

Anyone recommend some must have homebrew please...

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^

congrats..lol.. and yes its a fair price for ur mod..

the must have's wud be

1.) Music plugin (music.prx) (allows u to listen to music while keeping the PSP on HOLD wherein only the screen light is switched OFF but the PSP runs, thus saving precious battery power)

2.) Screenshot Plugin (allows u to take in game screenshots by pressing the music button)

3.) ctf themes (look out for the cxmb plugin)
------------

Cheers n e-peace....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom