PSP slim and Lite - My Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Use Win7, whenever you will do encoding it will also use the graphica card for the job(new feature), in vista/xp i believe only processor is used .

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
trust me it is converted wayy faster , i personally have AMD 3500+ Processor , but when convering useing PS3 , the benchmark shows that it is faster than Core i7 965 . ( Cell Broadband)

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
^^ Good news max, nothing can be done for the games which need touch support but still better than nothing.

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
*pspupdates.qj.net/PSP-homebrew-DSO...Nintendo-DS-emulator-for-PSP/pg/49/aid/133926

installed , tested rom brain challange ,working fine

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
==============

is this thread dying already.. ?? lol... where are all u PSP guys..??

max, tarey, fieldgunner, girish, BBthumb... i knw there there are no latest and newest PSP games right now as everyone's waiting for gran turismo and also socom.. :D but still post wat u guys hv been playing these days.. or it ur PSP in hibernate mode.. :D ??
-------

Plz post ur games, movies or anything tat u hv been watching/listening on ur PSP...

for me: watched the matrix triology on my PSP, tried sum games like tour de france (wich sucks) and mlb09 and bigs2 (i didnt understand a single thing)... lol..:D

------------

Cheers n e-peace....

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
==============

is this thread dying already.. ?? lol... where are all u PSP guys..??

max, tarey, fieldgunner, girish, BBthumb... i knw there there are no latest and newest PSP games right now as everyone's waiting for gran turismo and also socom.. :D but still post wat u guys hv been playing these days.. or it ur PSP in hibernate mode.. :D ??
-------

Plz post ur games, movies or anything tat u hv been watching/listening on ur PSP...

for me: watched the matrix triology on my PSP, tried sum games like tour de france (wich sucks) and mlb09 and bigs2 (i didnt understand a single thing)... lol..:D

------------

Cheers n e-peace....

i watch movies everyday on my psp , and most of the time i use psp as a media player only .(Remote play) . also i have installed FFXVII Crisis core , but dont seem to like it .

completed both patapons and locorocos and flOw , also holy invasion of privacy badman! , there are no more intresting games unless Little big planet , or any other good games are launched

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
@ashu
Dude i was really screwed up earlier,as i told you before i was in college(NIT Silchar,Assam) but that crappy college didnt have wifi and no means of getting access to the net.
But on 26th august there was a 6th round of AIEEEcounselling and my college got upgraded to NIT Hamirpur, himachal pradesh so i had to pack everything from there and had to come back all the way. So was in a tight spot for the last week.
Btw i use my psp for only watching family guy

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^

aah i see, but now (i guess) u got shifted for the better part of it.. right.>?? :D (having sum kinda net connection in ur college..??

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
@ashu
Dude i was really screwed up earlier,as i told you before i was in college(NIT Silchar,Assam) but that crappy college didnt have wifi and no means of getting access to the net.
But on 26th august there was a 6th round of AIEEEcounselling and my college got upgraded to NIT Hamirpur, himachal pradesh so i had to pack everything from there and had to come back all the way. So was in a tight spot for the last week.
Btw i use my psp for only watching family guy
finished south park?

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^
swear i agree.. lol. never heard of tat show or thing wat ever tat is..lol.. is it a cartoon series or a tv series from korea or any such south asian country..??

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
^^
swear i agree.. lol. never heard of tat show or thing wat ever tat is..lol.. is it a cartoon series or a tv series from korea or any such south asian country..??

*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guinea_Pig_(film_series)

guess which one of the movie is a Snuff Film (*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snuff_films)

There is one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom