PSP slim and Lite - My Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davidboon

In the zone
Hi guys , there's a good news the TA-88 V3 PSP Slim ha s been hacked and now users can install CFW , by using a CFW loader specially made for TA-88 V3 PSP Slim model ( PSP 2004 ) , now i am able to play backups on my TA-88 V3 PSP Slim . but this doesnt work on PSP 3000 .
so guys please tell me about some good psp games , its been a long since i have played a game on my psp

Btw now i am playing TEKKEN DARK RESSURECTION , and its awesome game.

BBThumbHealer

BlackBerry Guru ! :)
i installed the CFW 5.00 m33-6. i have a small problem now, i dloaded the theme for the 5.00, after unpacking, it gives 3 folders, F0, ctf, ptf. how am i supposed to install these???

Just place the PTF or CTF ( any one ) file under ms0:/PSP/Theme.

@ DavidBoon .... Good News and Congrats Finally :D

@ Others ... Guys , DA has confirmed that there would be " NO 5.50 M33 " as it is a hell lot difficult to hack :( ... Can this be the end of CFW for our PSP 2000's ( not askin for 3000 ) ??

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Ah, btw . 'PSP Go' has been revealed . 43% lighter with slider, no UMD, 16 GIG memory with additional m2 support. Slightly bigger than a iPhone, smaller than a DSi .

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
@ashu yup, thats right everytime you reboot you need to get the psp in chicHEN mode and mod again.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Ah, btw . 'PSP Go' has been revealed . 43% lighter with slider, no UMD, 16 GIG memory with additional m2 support. Slightly bigger than a iPhone, smaller than a DSi .

ooh yaa, jus saw the new PSP (PSP Go) on gamespot.. looks good..yup no doubt (infact, any new gadget looks good for tat matter..lol..) the imp thing for us is tat is the new PSP a.k.a PSP go M _ D _ @BL3 ,.... hope all of u guys can guess wat im trying to say..lol..:twisted:

btw here are the pics for PSP Go..... (source.. gamespot.com)

*img13.imageshack.us/img13/6673/pspgo2.th.jpg

*img23.imageshack.us/img23/7513/pspgo1.th.jpg

=====================================================================

@ashu yup, thats right everytime you reboot you need to get the psp in chicHEN mode and mod again.

pph yaa, i too remember this Chicken thingy.. infact a Chicken type of icon appears (afaik) wen the PSP boots...right,,, ??

my too success in running 5.00 M33 on TA88v3

does that mean u hv unOFFICIALLY cracked the TA 088 v3 mobo PSP.. ???

Last edited:

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
** I ment via ChickHEN . well ISOs are playable , and the psp is mostly is in sleep .

if we by any chance reboot we just have to re - enable homebrew environment .

TESTED AND WORKING GOD OF WAR COO ON PSP-2004 TA088v3!! +++

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
whoa pspgo has a 3.8" screen, why did they reduce the screen size. and does bluetooth means it can send data to mobiles via bluetooth??

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
i think bluetooth may have some relations with Duel Shock 3 , because DS3 also uses bt as primary connection , and PSP - PS3 Relations will be more closer .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom