[Preview + Feedback] Digit July 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

nksinghal

Broken In
what else one can wish for, I got my digit July edition yesterday and that to after mad follow ups with at least 5 people and mail conversations. Doesn't it make me think why I'd subscribed to digit when I can get the same at stands on 5th every month. Money was never a concern for me! Last month also I got it after 15th...

Its time for the digit staff to wake up and look into this issue.

You lucky fellow. i still haven't got my JULY 2008 issue and these people tell me that they have delivered it at my house. May be they may have delivered it in dreams. But I am still awaiting. I asked them to give me dispatch details like the AWB no. and the name of courier company with proof of delivery and its been three days but no response. It seems we have paid for not getting the issues. I requested them to cancel my susbscription and make a refund about one and a half year back and they ssaid that its non-refundable. It is now clear that it is non-refundable so that they can usurp our money. Now they are driving me crazy and I am seriously thinking of invoking the provisions of Consumer Protection Act. Atleast it is now a firm decision that I shall not renew my subscription. By the way my susbscription no. is N002536.

M Naqqaad

Right off the assembly line
Helpful Did Forum

The problem with my Vostro 1700 was that it used to hang every now and then. The suggestion in recent issue of digit was really very helpful. If I do not use my HTP-800A CDMA WLL fone to connect to the net, the system works fine for days together. I use Win Vista Home Premium and the drivers provided by BSNL are for Win XP only. Anybody to let me find the driver for this device for Vista? On net or otherwise.

toofan

Technomancer
This month no will ask for the preview of Digit August Edition because It is going to be 90 page Magazine. With 10-20 pages pasted twice to make it feel bulkier. :D:D:D:D

Rest nothing.??????????????????????????

ShSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSssssssssssssIt is a secret, don't tell anyone. Otherwise each and everyone will run to the book-stalls(but what will the subscribers do:D. they hv to wait till september????:confused::confused::confused::confused:???).

just to know what game character is standing with cliffy b in your mag frontpage of i don't remember june or july issue.Btw try to do more hardcore testing of hardware post a little technical results and don't do lame reviews of hardware and software that has long come to pass.

pkjha30

Right off the assembly line
Well looks like I am not alone.
I did not get digit for July and August 2008. Email to their help got no response so far.

I was rather fool to subscribe to their one of the mega offers which goes all the way to 2014(7 years subscription)

Now banging my head in vain.

Coming here , seems I missed out on lot of good things including Fedora 9

Whether these digit guys give any response here, I don't see anybody from digit posting messages or following up .

nksinghal

Broken In
Well I have received the JULY 2008 issue when I served a legal notice through my lawyer. Anyhow thankfully my subscription is expiring in November 2008 and I am not renewing my subscription. I suggest you ask them to issue a refund to you since you paid your money to JASUBHAI Digital media and not to Ninedotnine. If your subscription amount is not refunded you can file a case in local consumer forum against the company for claiming your refund. This is the only alternative left with you. Don't expect any reply from them. When your money is with them they are least likely to care as is the case with numerous Indian companies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom