Post your latest Purchase

amjath

Human Spambot
Bought it from snapdeal.... For 1810/-
Yeah signal is strong... Getting it in 3 rooms and single bar in 4th room.... :)

It has 3 yrs warranty....
Thanks everyone.

So ur home has 4 rooms :p
Congrats BTW

Others: rich people think differently

sksundram

In the zone
Just purchased ipad 64gb wifi/cellular.
For 55300
And iphone 5s gold 64gb for 70000

Great buy. Congrats. And i don't know what happened to other guys telling it's a waste of money. Eating pizza is a waste of money. Someone could have survived with daal chawal (nutritious also). Wearing expensive clothes is a waste of money. Someone could have survived with road side clothes. But you don't just eat pizza and buy expensive clothes coz it's a waste of money but to be happy, to savor the moment. Logic should not be applied everywhere. You had the money, you bought it. I don't think you have mortgaged your house, or your bike, or your car for those beauties. You are happy. That matters the most. So guys, have a great heart and appreciate.

Last edited:

SIDDHARTH.BEAM

Journeyman
Thanks guy I only invest my saving and sold gadget money on my new purchase . I like being up-to date when it's come to tech. I love both Andy and Apple. My lil bro just bought nexus 5 and I loved it. I bought iphone 5s 64gb. because earlier when I was using iphone 5 16gb . I was very frustrated with memory issue . I like storing music video games. Taking pic and recording video. And 16 gb fills very fast.

cyborg47

Technomancer
From Amazon india, at around 21k.

*fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/1470289_10201192894444906_1981458567_n.jpg

Hrishi

Great buy. Congrats. And i don't know what happened to other guys telling it's a waste of money. Eating pizza is a waste of money. Someone could have survived with daal chawal (nutritious also). Wearing expensive clothes is a waste of money. Someone could have survived with road side clothes. But you don't just eat pizza and buy expensive clothes coz it's a waste of money but to be happy, to savor the moment. Logic should not be applied everywhere. You have the money, you bought it. I don't think you have mortgaged your house, or your bike, or your car for those beauties. You are happy. That matters the most. So guys, have a great heart and appreciate.

Savor the moment while being broke. Eating a pizza with having nothing much left. Well personal opinion. What else.......

Hrishi

I am not rich but I am techno geek. I invest last of Saving on gadget. I like being around gadget.

Good. Make sure you don't post that you bought ipad and iphone (gold) in the same post in same day so casually. It makes other feel like..... and they come thrashing....... ha ha hope you get the point.

Post it like you bought an Ipad.

SIDDHARTH.BEAM

Journeyman
I purchased them for a difference of one month from each other but forget to post due to fieldwork and studies. sorry for inconsiderate attitude towards my tech loving friends .i hope u all are happy with my purchase . I love seeing my friend purchase . And their post on latest purchase topic . It's make me feel that I am not alone as a tech savvy person . I joint this forum just to make friend and nothing else's .

Hrishi

I purchased them for a difference of one month from each other but forget to post due to fieldwork and studies. sorry for inconsiderate attitude towards my tech loving friends .i hope u all are happy with my purchase . I love seeing my friend purchase . And their post on latest purchase topic . It's make me feel that I am not alone as a tech savvy person . I joint this forum just to make friend and nothing else's .

Shouldn't have done sarcasm with you. Sorry.!!
Take it lightly. :)

Last edited:

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
Great buy. Congrats. And i don't know what happened to other guys telling it's a waste of money. Eating pizza is a waste of money. Someone could have survived with daal chawal (nutritious also). Wearing expensive clothes is a waste of money. Someone could have survived with road side clothes. But you don't just eat pizza and buy expensive clothes coz it's a waste of money but to be happy, to savor the moment. Logic should not be applied everywhere. You have the money, you bought it. I don't think you have mortgaged your house, or your bike, or your car for those beauties. You are happy. That matters the most. So guys, have a great heart and appreciate.

Indeed different people spend money on different things. My latest obsession is saving money :D. I have become a miser and loving it. I invest all of my money and love watching it grow :D

Top Bottom