Post your latest Purchase

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
^^congrats on HDD

btw there are two passport versions of WD which one is recommended?

WD My Passport 1 TB External Hard Disk - WD: Flipkart.com

WD My Passport 1 TB External Hard Disk - WD: Flipkart.com

abhidev

Human Spambot
The WD essentials hdd have their pre-installed software setup to backup and manage the HDD and the cheaper one doesn't :D

virajkin

Journeyman
Hi Evey-one, I purchased a Deepcool Gammaxx 200 CPU Cooler from flipkart.com for Rs 950.
My stock AMD cooled had become noisy and temperature would reach about 40 degrees when i do multitasking
With the new Gammaxx 200 the temperature dropped down to 24 degrees. A good VFM cooler i must say..

sujoyp

Grand Master
I bought these two

*farm6.staticflickr.com/5484/11422308084_cf4721078e_z.jpg
Sony MDR - XB30 by sujoypackrasy, on Flickr

XB30 cost me a huge Rs.1900 from local shop. But it was a random gift from my uncle :D

*farm3.staticflickr.com/2889/11422308806_3d2d4b319e_z.jpg
WD My Passport 1TB by sujoypackrasy, on Flickr

Bought for 3999 from flipkart ..This I think I am just lucky like some of you...the price is Rs.5100 now

icebags

Technomancer
Got a Dell S2240L monitor and a Dell Wireless Keyboard-Mouse combo to go with it. :p

Bought from a local store for 10.1k for both.
^ how is wireless kbd mouse combo faring for gaming ?

It was due to GOSF and WD's rate changes daily around 1K !! But I still think Seagate BackUp Plus is better.

i ordered mfd from with gosf and got 200 off. 24 hrs after gosf ended, they reduced the mfd price by 500. thats 300 less than what i paid with gosf. :-x

sujoyp

Grand Master
the 4k offer was great...I checked the price in local market and it was 5k+ everywhere for a 1TB external USB 3 harddisk :)

aniket.cain

Padawan
^ how is wireless kbd mouse combo faring for gaming ?

Have not yet played any game on this (in fact have not played a game in months on my computer), but I am used to Razer Deathadder, so mouse doesn't feel too good. Keyboard doesn't have much space between the keys resulting in some typing errors, though the keys are slim. I should have looked a bit more for an 'island' style keyboard.

But for the price (these sell for around 1.1-1.2k - the model is Dell KM113), these are quite satisfactory.

Top Bottom