Post your latest Purchase

acidCow

Broken In
Got these yesterday from proaudiohome.com
Cost Rs 2950. The foam caps that came with the headphone were torn. They had sent another pair which I'm using right now. When i spoke to them they said they'll send me another pair. Lets see.

uploadfromtaptalk1363241088347.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1363241134015.jpg

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Got the LG optimus L9 for my dad. Ordered on Sunday (10th March) from hs18, was delivered today afternoon :-D Utilized the superdeal for the day coupon. Really nice packaging and swift delivery from them.
Damages:Rs 14995/- (Sorry Tenida :wink: )
Original price is 18700/-

Real steal for the price. Amazing phone!!!

View attachment 9410

Only thing missing was the free case (will have to confirm with them if that was valid for superdeal offer though)

How was the packing an all? Cause i cant trust HS18 for buying expensive stuff

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
dota2.jpg

got dota 2 premium

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/attachments/show-off/9426d1363249210-post-your-latest-purchase-dota2.jpg

Last edited:

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
congrats...:

- nightmare (i think you've a penchant for shoes?! ;) ).

- rakesh_ic (didn't know about this KB).

- guru_urug (had tenida purchased it for costlier?).

- acidCow (portapro! you will really like these! i've stopped using IEMs ever since i donned these. you will like their sound-sig).

- skud (not to spoil your excitement, but just today i sold off my G510, an RMAed new piece with 1.5 yrs of warranty left :) ).

TnK_smart

Right off the assembly line
Bought These...
*i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n628/digenb/IMG_20130310_092141.jpg
*i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n628/digenb/IMG_20130310_092250.jpg
*i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n628/digenb/IMG_20130310_092313.jpg

TnK_smart

Right off the assembly line
" The TL-WA5210G 2.4GHz High Power Wireless Outdoor CPE is dedicated to WISP CPE solution and long distance wireless network solutions. It integrates the functions of a Wireless Access Point, WISP Client, high gain antenna and weatherproof enclosure. It features 12dBi high gain antenna, high output power and high RX sensitivity can significantly extend the transmission range to deliver a more stable wireless connection. Complies with IEEE 802.11b/g, TL-WA5210G creates an wireless network up to 54Mbps, making it great for Internet surfing and files exchange"

I am using this for connection to my local internet provider via wifi.:lol:

acidCow

Broken In
Your ISP does not provide you with a direct line to your house?
So if I'm not wrong this just replaces the wires that come into our houses?

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
Should have told me earlier. :p

and i created the sale-thread after you had placed the order on ebay :|

congrats Tnk_smart! seeing such a thing for the first time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bought some 'chirkut' items 2 days back. here's more info:

* Flashlights for my bicycle. can be used with motorbikes/cars too. comes in very handy while riding at night (for 120/- @ebay):

*i.imgur.com/dmMgmcSl.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Riona mobile holder. to be used to keep the mobile on the holder while charging it. needs to be screwed on the wall atop the socket (for 135/- @ebay 'daily deals'):

*i.imgur.com/QYl2ipzl.jpg

* MS SideWinder X6. sold off my Logitech G510, and feeling saddened by its absence & something amiss, immediately purchased this on an impulse, without any plan, locally, while strolling through the mkt. and while browsing through shops :p (for 2400/-):

*i.imgur.com/PpGgrs9l.jpg *i.imgur.com/2J6a9Bbl.jpg

* Canon RebelXS/EOS 1000D. upgraded to a DSLR, finally! got this in a good deal from another forum. followed it for quite a while before purchasing it ultimately (deal-price 13.5k, and bought it for 14.5k over @ebay):

*i.imgur.com/WLT3Swdl.jpg

aaruni

The Linux Guy
Got these today, via the SBI card rewards scheme.
One mechanix set, and two sandisk cruzer blade 4 GB pendrives

*edufor.fosspowered.com/img/image.php?di=PXQP

Top Bottom