Post your latest Purchase

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
amaze looks ugly and terrible i am not fond of chrome grill
BTW jazz looks much better yet sporty than amaze even desire look better than amaze honda should have launched i-dtech in jazz and city.

the news is that honda plans on releasing i dtech jazz in 2014...that is during the release of the face lifted jazz....

Sarath

iDota
Google Nexus 4 (16GB) - Total cost of importing = Rs. 23726 :D

*i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc480/sarathmay3/Snapbucket/D04E830A-orig_zps048cc655.jpg

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
@sarath
congratz dude.....

@GhorMaanas
i wonder y wireless wheel (do u want to drive in ur bed?) anyways congratz awesome purchase...

@Ayuclack
congratz on ur neeeew car...

@Tenida
congratz do post some of ur work dude.....

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
Cool :cool: BTW Congo bro

thank you!

@GhorMaanas
i wonder y wireless wheel (do u want to drive in ur bed?) anyways congratz awesome purchase...

thanks! my friend who got this for me (and for himself as well) likes to play on the X360 lying on his bed (he once played RDR that way for 11 hrs :shock:), and it was in a fit of excitement that he decided to get this for both of us when we were just fooling around once last year....you know, those crazy moments with friends ;)

congrats sarath! nice purchase!

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
Congrats Sarath & GhorMaanas

Purchase@699 Bacca Bucci Casual Men's Shoes

*i.imgur.com/Z4PUVv7.jpg
*i.imgur.com/G6pHzXe.jpg

guru_urug

iGoogle
Got the LG optimus L9 for my dad. Ordered on Sunday (10th March) from hs18, was delivered today afternoon :-D Utilized the superdeal for the day coupon. Really nice packaging and swift delivery from them.
Damages:Rs 14995/- (Sorry Tenida :wink: )
Original price is 18700/-

Real steal for the price. Amazing phone!!!

IMG_20130313_201232.jpg

Only thing missing was the free case (will have to confirm with them if that was valid for superdeal offer though)

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Got the LG optimus L9 for my dad. Ordered on Sunday (10th March) from hs18, was delivered today afternoon :-D Utilized the superdeal for the day coupon. Really nice packaging and swift delivery from them.
Damages:Rs 14995/- (Sorry Tenida :wink: )
Original price is 18700/-

Real steal for the price. Amazing phone!!!

View attachment 9410

Only thing missing was the free case (will have to confirm with them if that was valid for superdeal offer though)

Congrats buddy and don't be sorry they don't ship to Kolkata anyway ;) And it comes with a free case, call them.

tkin

Back to school!!
Got a case like this for 100/- locally(not capdase, but some sgpcase), the free flip case makes my L9 hard to use with one hand and doesn't do the phone justice :D :D

*cdn.shopclues.com/images/detailed/284/gz213177HardShellBackCaseCoverforLGOptimusL9P760Black_1359621165.jpg

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
This just in:-

*i.imgur.com/JKLyufq.jpg

*i.imgur.com/BEWnH6b.jpg

*i.imgur.com/Rj5R2AF.jpg

Lights off:-

*i.imgur.com/glWhiQR.jpg

From Ebay @ ~4.8k with coupon.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
This just in:-

[/img]

From Ebay @ ~4.8k with coupon.

Congo :) Btw you like the pink color ?? :p

Got a case like this for 100/- locally(not capdase, but some sgpcase), the free flip case makes my L9 hard to use with one hand and doesn't do the phone justice :D :D

*cdn.shopclues.com/images/detailed/284/gz213177HardShellBackCaseCoverforLGOptimusL9P760Black_1359621165.jpg

Only 100bucks nice but from where dude?