Post your latest Purchase

tkin

Back to school!!
lg l9 :D

Or nokia 1110 or similar with a panasonic camera
What sorcery is this? :p
Got the cell, how about the other thing :rolleyes:

PS: About 4AM in the morning I saw FK has restocked L9 at a pretty good price+free case, snatched it right away.

Ahmar

Broken In
Are you sure that it is not 2,700/- ??
If not, then it is 1K over what would have been normal pricing.

3200-3500 is the current rate
Yup i got the ram for rs3,238 sorry for the mistake...
IMAG0635_wm.jpg

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Just ordered something from flipkart, won't tell you guys what it is, guess :p

Hint: Costs less than 20k.

Update: Ordered another one for 35k, this is my good day, two products I was looking for comes into stock the same day :D :D

Guess both right and I'll treat you to an icecream :p
L9 and fz200

tkin

Back to school!!
Dell Inspiron :p
10/10 :D :D
Dell Inspiron 15R N5520 Laptop (3rd Gen Ci3/ 2GB/ 500GB/ Linux/ 1GB Graph) - Dell: Flipkart.com

I got this because I was reading some reviews in HP India Facebook page and HP has very bad customer service and the two of its latest models 2049TX and 2313AX have no win 7 drivers, and even HP does not know when they'll come, hence decided to go with dell, also note this laptop is no longer stocked by Dell India as all 15R's had been replaced with either GT630m+i3 or i5ULV+8730, so this looked like an excellent laptop and I got it, also no problem with shipping as I faced with Dell, I'll put in another 4GB RAM later.

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent
Just saying because Grand has broadcomm CPU and videocore GPU, which is not exactly the top of the pack, anyway good purchase, how's the screen?

screen looks good despite of such low ppi.

One blunder earpiece is not working either they forgot to install or the piece is broken (Dead on arrival). Rest is fine though.

Top Bottom