A mod in my cabby....

Installed a 80mm fan as PSU exhaust....

*i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww54/mailmemanju/NZXT%20Gamma/DSC02900Medium.jpg

*i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww54/mailmemanju/NZXT%20Gamma/DSC02898Medium.jpg

*i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww54/mailmemanju/NZXT%20Gamma/DSC02897Medium.jpg

MegaMind

Human Spambot
Thanks Asingh....

@Faun, wen i first saw that, i felt something strange(price, thinking that it was cooler master) then i noticed 'K' instead of 'C'..

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Good innovation, manju. One silly question, as the SMPS already have an exhaust fan wouldn't it be better to use the fan for intake?

MegaMind

Human Spambot
Good innovation, manju. One silly question, as the SMPS already have an exhaust fan wouldn't it be better to use the fan for intake?

The 120mm fan of the PSU is acting as an intake for the PSU and pushing the air out the back... So this 80mm fan sucks the hot air out of the PSU, making a good flow inside the PSU(IMO)...

tkin

Back to school!!
Thanks Amartya and Vicky :). Weather is not supporting to keep the AC on anyway :)
Yeah, its kind of chilling here, I mean its damn april here and cool breeze all the day, can't even spin the fan too high let alone ac, this year's gonna be a cool one me thinks.

khmadhu

change is constant!!
My latest purchase is Benq v2210 LED @ 8.5K net
also bought creative T6100 5.1 @3.4k net

connected this monitor with Tata sky HD + with above speaker

this screenshots taken from my mobile, without flash
screenshots:
*i53.tinypic.com/w1y8hd.jpg

*i54.tinypic.com/90oaog.jpg

*i53.tinypic.com/2mqnk2u.jpg

*i56.tinypic.com/2hhkah2.jpg

Last edited:

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Yeah, its kind of chilling here, I mean its damn april here and cool breeze all the day, can't even spin the fan too high let alone ac, this year's gonna be a cool one me thinks.

Yes, can't believe in late April weather is like this. Ideal for cold and cough. Don't worry, already too much rained, so I guess we've to prepare for a hot and dry rainy season :)

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
Yes, can't believe in late April weather is like this. Ideal for cold and cough. Don't worry, already too much rained, so I guess we've to prepare for a hot and dry rainy season :)

yes man , here also its like cold breeze i already having fever now ! But still my CPU & GPU dint get cold or fever :sad:

tkin

Back to school!!
Nice monitor, on a side note I f'n hate that tata sky logo and ads that pop up in between cricket sessions in dth connections, its like we don't have enough logos already.(saw in my friends house, on airtel, don't know if tata shows ads too)

ajai5777

Youngling
Bought Nokia C5 @ 7.4k

*i51.tinypic.com/npn8zt.jpg
*i54.tinypic.com/2v80dhc.jpg
*i51.tinypic.com/axk0lu.jpg

My old 6233 and C5 :)

I like bar type handsets and I need keypad as I do a lot of texting.

Top Bottom