Post your latest Purchase

Gollum

Collector
Bought an Action Camera
SJCAM 4000 WiFi @INR 5700 from DealeXtreme - Cool Gadgets at the Right Price - DX Free Shipping Worldwid took 20 days to deliver.
*i.imgur.com/f9Azphv.jpg
*i.imgur.com/kplE30F.jpg?1
*i.imgur.com/rY7P7Cx.jpg?1

kaz

right here
Bought an Action Camera
SJCAM 4000 WiFi @INR 5700 from DealeXtreme - Cool Gadgets at the Right Price - DX Free Shipping Worldwid took 20 days to deliver.

Waiting for your first Motovlog :)
BTW, how's the video quality?

Gollum

Collector
Waiting for your first Motovlog :)
BTW, how's the video quality?
I will do a test log this saturday when I take my precious for the first service. Like an idiot I kept thinking that I will have to complete 1000Km before this and forgot that I was supposed to take it in for service after 30 days.
they have a tendency to fall off.

does it have a clip or some mechanism to secure it to the helmet??

See the strap below the cam, its hooked to the chin strap of the helmet. I did this to keep the cam safe if it comes off at HIGH SPEED :D
*i.imgur.com/rY7P7Cx.jpg?1

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
I will do a test log this saturday when I take my precious for the first service. Like an idiot I kept thinking that I will have to complete 1000Km before this and forgot that I was supposed to take it in for service after 30 days.

See the strap below the cam, its hooked to the chin strap of the helmet. I did this to keep the cam safe if it comes off at HIGH SPEED :D

so the cam is secure.

now, how do you secure the helmet to your head??

Gollum

Collector
so the cam is secure.

now, how do you secure the helmet to your head??

The cam comes with 2 straps that have their own clip locks.
With some adjustment and one extra Velcro binder, I can neatly wrap it around the chin strap as the chin strap in this helmet does not detach like in conventional Indian helmets.
I can loosen it but removing the whole strap will leave me struggling to put it back together.

The straps are just like a safety line, they are not required as the 3M tape that holds the mount is very strong.

kaz

right here
Few things I bought this month:

OnePlus 1.5mtr micro USB Cable
Transcend 4GB DDR3 1333MHZ RAM for laptop
Marks & Spencer T-Shirt
Wrangler Jeans
Egoss Formal Shoes
Louis Philippe Wallet

Gollum

Collector
So here is a short video of the cam in action. Had to reduce the fps to 30
[YOUTUBE]iNqi4GBTRUY[/YOUTUBE]

Killing Machine
Received Thrumm Star Wars Boombox (BT speaker) gift today from Asus for this recent laptop purchase as part of Asus India Republic Day offer.
MRP says 4999/- but I don't know how much it is actually worth as I have no experience in buying BT speakers.
Build quality & audio - pretty good! Nice portable speaker for outdoor fun or while traveling.

*i.imgur.com/WPoDI6J.jpg *i.imgur.com/pMA2WDp.jpg
*i.imgur.com/I2A7dwD.jpg *i.imgur.com/Izx1CQe.jpg

aakaash

Broken In
Re: Post what you purchased.

Purchased a set of Swans D1010MKII 2.0 speakers.

Price: Rs. 5939.00
Vendor: Filpkart
Alternatives considered: Logitech Z623, Swans M10
Observations: Very good sound quality and awesome wooden finish. Gets a bit warm (after hours of playback:D).

Unboxing video:

[YOUTUBE]WtnjQ_ZiHcM[/YOUTUBE]

shreeux

Movie Buff

Purchased a set of Swans D1010MKII 2.0 speakers.

Price: Rs. 5939.00
Vendor: Filpkart
Alternatives considered: Logitech Z623, Swans M10
Observations: Very good sound quality and awesome wooden finish. Gets a bit warm (after hours of playback:D).

Did you watch any movies? Any review?

aakaash

Broken In

Did you watch any movies? Any review?

I am more of a "music-guy":-D, still I have watched some movies and a lot of YouTube videos but as I said earlier, I have nothing to compare these to. Even then I would say that these are great at reproducing the human voice. The bass is adequate and should improve with burn-in. I have a pair of Sennheiser HD 202ii and these sound way better than them except for the bass. The sound-stage is obviously leagues ahead and the mids and highs are on a different level altogether.

I must also say that I kind of like the 2.0 setup and will definitely consider upgrading to a high end 2.0 system in the distant future. But for the meantime I am rediscovering my music collection.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect

I am more of a "music-guy":-D, still I have watched some movies and a lot of YouTube videos but as I said earlier, I have nothing to compare these to. Even then I would say that these are great at reproducing the human voice. The bass is adequate and should improve with burn-in. I have a pair of Sennheiser HD 202ii and these sound way better than them except for the bass. The sound-stage is obviously leagues ahead and the mids and highs are on a different level altogether.

I must also say that I kind of like the 2.0 setup and will definitely consider upgrading to a high end 2.0 system in the distant future. But for the meantime I am rediscovering my music collection.

:D

Same here.