Post your latest Purchase

amjath

Human Spambot
It was purchased from an offline store.

Yes its vivid. 4300/- in total(i.e. frame + lenses) :D

Can you please give me more details like which shop? Your power [rough values]? Nikon site has a lot of glasses which one to choose. I have a bt high power, these glasses are very thin.

tanmaymohan

Geek v1.0
Congo [MENTION=275102]Gamer04[/MENTION]
[MENTION=127004]amjath[/MENTION] Shop is AARSON Opticals

Power is -2 left and -1 right both cylindrical (maybe vice versa idk egjact :p saying from my FOV :D )

Hrishi

Purchased A 28" LED TV Last month , just to use it as a secondary display.
Was thinking of purchasing some additional components from past a week to turn the movie viewing experience tangle free.

So purchased A Wireless Keyboard & Mouse combo (Logitech 270r).
High quality MHL Cable for my Optimus G (E970). - Somehow it's not working. Maybe Custom rom issue.
Iball 4Port USB 2.0 Hub - Was stuck with just 3 Ports on lappy so had to purchase this one to Connect External HDD , Gamepads , Mouse , KB , External KB/Mouse Adaptor , etc.
16GB Class 10 SD Card from Kingston for Cellphone as well as DSLR ( The Adapter that comes with the SD card fits into my DSLR.)
A Bluetooth receiver that allows me to turn my existing earphones ( particularly Sony MDR-XB90 IEMs ) into wireless headphones. ( Portronics. )

amjath

Human Spambot
^Congrats, Custom ROM does not support MHL, because the MHL tech is closed source. Get a chromecast

- - - Updated - - -

BTW pics or it didnt happen :D :p

insaneYLN

In the zone
Purchased A 28" LED TV Last month , just to use it as a secondary display.
Was thinking of purchasing some additional components from past a week to turn the movie viewing experience tangle free.

So purchased A Wireless Keyboard & Mouse combo (Logitech 270r).
High quality MHL Cable for my Optimus G (E970). - Somehow it's not working. Maybe Custom rom issue.
Iball 4Port USB 2.0 Hub - Was stuck with just 3 Ports on lappy so had to purchase this one to Connect External HDD , Gamepads , Mouse , KB , External KB/Mouse Adaptor , etc.
16GB Class 10 SD Card from Kingston for Cellphone as well as DSLR ( The Adapter that comes with the SD card fits into my DSLR.)
A Bluetooth receiver that allows me to turn my existing earphones ( particularly Sony MDR-XB90 IEMs ) into wireless headphones. ( Portronics. )
@Hrishi, congratulations on your latest purchases. Which 4 port iBall USB hub did you purchase, the Piano 44 or the Piano 423?
:doublethumb: :blink:

I too, am considering on buying an iBall USB hub, primarily to use with my portable hard disk drives.
:razz:

Hrishi

^Congrats, Custom ROM does not support MHL, because the MHL tech is closed source. Get a chromecast

- - - Updated - - -

BTW pics or it didnt happen :D :p
Actually it worked , somehow. But my HDTV is getting 1080p 30fps input from the Phone in MHL.
Initially it flickered , so I thought to change the CPU governer to Performance. So the flickering was most likely due to CPU fqs Jumps.
Now the problem is how to set display output to 768p from 1080p.

Btw , it was Logitech *tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/23/b86b8381984e40846047cf6bf1b7f794.jpg260r . Not 270. That was a typo.

insaneYLN

In the zone
Actually it worked , somehow. But my HDTV is getting 1080p 30fps input from the Phone in MHL.
Initially it flickered , so I thought to change the CPU governer to Performance. So the flickering was most likely due to CPU fqs Jumps.
Now the problem is how to set display output to 768p from 1080p.

Btw , it was Logitech *tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/23/b86b8381984e40846047cf6bf1b7f794.jpg260r . Not 270. That was a typo.
@Hrishi, the image answered my previous question!
:doublethumb: :ashamed:

Hrishi

[MENTION=6446]insane[/MENTION]LYN . This doesnt comes with power adapter. However there is a port at the back.
The build quality if definitely better than local manufacturers like intex , enter , quantum , etc .

Hrishi

*tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/23/19aac01b0a770e7be6b96bb831c128c8.jpg
That pinhole plug . I think thats for power 5v DC maybe.

Top Bottom