Post your latest Purchase

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Dark Souls 2 Black Armor Edition. 14 hours to unlock.

*i.imgur.com/nU28eVN.jpg?1
*i.imgur.com/HNyqa98.jpg
*i.imgur.com/2Y9bx1l.jpg

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Got the Dell U2412M today. Love the portrait mode, howver bloody thing has a damn dead pixel :| It will stay in my storage until it's fixed, meh : My luck :cool:

*i.imgur.com/qwvQyUs.jpg

*i.imgur.com/PN5qiTp.jpg

How to contact Dell CC btw? They need some damned service tag or something!

Last edited:

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
^Service tag is printed on the sticker below normally your product. Call their 1800 toll free no.

PS: Your sig line targeting corsair doesn't suits, not at all.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Thanks, will call them tomorrow.

I don't get you what you are trying to say about Corsair! Are you defending them somehow? I have had five Corsair peripherals, I know very well what I have written :|

TheSloth

The Slowest One
[MENTION=154404]@bubusam13 : contrast for your new smartphone. I see you posted a pic of your live with walkman, still looks good. I am still using live with wAlkman, probably for 2 more yrs

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
uploadfromtaptalk1398402560800.jpguploadfromtaptalk1398402579178.jpg

Car wash and Formula 1 car wax

Last edited:

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Yes, defending them, VERY strongly.

What problem did you face with them ?
Don't think I will post them here. This is a show off topic after all.

If you want I can create a topic and mention about it in length. There's one topic created by someone in Anand or Guru, don't remember exactly where, called "Corsair Rant" and multiple people already posted about their lovely experience with them.

Corsair and Apple belong to same category for me, Apple a little bit higher than Corsair though.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
What problem apple products gives? I heard they are good unlike costly androids which start giving problems after 1yr

bubusam13

Human
[MENTION=154404]@bubusam13 : contrast for your new smartphone. I see you posted a pic of your live with walkman, still looks good. I am still using live with wAlkman, probably for 2 more yrs

Live with walkman is a good cute phone and I love it. The reason I changed to grand 2 is dual sim, better camera and lww was performing slow.... 2 missed two interview calls... phone was ringing but I was not able to pick it up because the slider was not responding.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
What?
Costly Androids? You are comparing with what?

I heard from someone that iPhone are way better than costly android smartphones. No touch problem or phone starts performing slow after 1yr etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Live with walkman is a good cute phone and I love it. The reason I changed to grand 2 is dual sim, better camera and lww was performing slow.... 2 missed two interview calls... phone was ringing but I was not able to pick it up because the slider was not responding.
You missed interviews cause mobile ya not responding. Thats sad yaar. Good thing you changed you phone.I am also feeling how slow it is nowadays. The main problem is ram and internal memory.I see in your signature you have rooted your lww. I didn't cause I am afraid that I'll brick it. Once I get new mobile I start experiment. I'll ask you then.Anyway you got new mobile. Have fun.All the best

shubhu

Banned
Not a new purchase, but did a rma on my Logitech MK220 wireless combo, got a new set back within 5 mins, the fastest rma ever, always feels nice to open the package of a new product :p

Bro,how to do RMA ? Service centre or phone call ? My Logitech k230 keyboard is not working.

Top Bottom