** Post all your BSNL Broadband Related Queries Here **

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Re: **Post all your BSNL Dataone Related Queries Here**

^^
Charge Rs.50 to those with ul 900 also??

Getting 58-59 KBps when I activate that service. Plz someone confirm that it is free or not for home ul 900?

Last edited:

tinku dhar

In the zone

Chirag :

mate me too confused.... and wat 512kbps also in downloadin etc etc ??????????
1st tell me u EXperiencing any CHanges ???????????

Chirag

Cyborg Agent

^^
Yea speed was almost doubled. I was getting 58-59 KBps while downloading. I deactivated it coz I m scared what if I get charged. On bbandforum many ppl r saying its free till Diwali but some saying that they got bill which included gaming package charges. Can anyone confirm?

I called the BSNL Guys and they confirmed it is free for UL900 plan, I have also seen other forums where people have called BSNL to confirm, Just PM me if you want the link..

And enjoy the service guys,

512kbps unlimited for just 900 a month

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United

So it seems you are enjoying 512kbps by paying for 256kbps. Well, good for you. Not so good for me. I posted here quite a few days ago about a billing dispute on my 500 plan. They had sent me a bill of Rs.17000 for july. I gave a written complaint, I got my copy countersigned. The issue was not resolved. Now they sent a bill of Rs.10000 for august. I again gave a written complaint and got my letter countersigned. Inspite of repeated follow-ups and phone calls and physically visiting billing offices, no action was taken to cancel and give me a corrected bill. Now to add to my worries and woes, they have disabled my outgoing calls from my landline. Only incoming calls are there, but I doubt for how many days...

What should I do? please please please someone give some suggestions. you seem to be enjoying dataone very much. but I am not so lucky, been so since the time I first used dataone, december 2005.

PLEASE HELP....BSNL TRULY $UCKS BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG TIME....the bunch of jokers/idiots...

tinku dhar

In the zone

digitized said:
So it seems you are enjoying 512kbps by paying for 256kbps. Well, good for you. Not so good for me. I posted here quite a few days ago about a billing dispute on my 500 plan. They had sent me a bill of Rs.17000 for july. I gave a written complaint, I got my copy countersigned. The issue was not resolved. Now they sent a bill of Rs.10000 for august. I again gave a written complaint and got my letter countersigned. Inspite of repeated follow-ups and phone calls and physically visiting billing offices, no action was taken to cancel and give me a corrected bill. Now to add to my worries and woes, they have disabled my outgoing calls from my landline. Only incoming calls are there, but I doubt for how many days...

What should I do? please please please someone give some suggestions. you seem to be enjoying dataone very much. but I am not so lucky, been so since the time I first used dataone, december 2005.

PLEASE HELP....BSNL TRULY $UCKS BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG TIME....the bunch of jokers/idiots...

hmmmmmmmmm ..,

mate same kinda prob here..... :( be4 2 months ....
im gonna suggest u only 1 option .... tht is to ask the BSNl to make it in PARTwise billin kinda installment u can make tht in 4 installment for 17000 and 3 installment for 10000

thts the only option and after tht completed than make ,,.... 900UL activated ..... :)

well how can i know 512kbps has been activated ???????????????????

Last edited:

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United

tinku dhar said:
hmmmmmmmmm ..,

mate same kinda prob here..... :( be4 2 months ....
im gonna suggest u only 1 option .... tht is to ask the BSNl to make it in PARTwise billin kinda installment u can make tht in 4 installment for 17000 and 3 installment for 10000

thts the only option and after tht completed than make ,,.... 900UL activated ..... :)

well how can i know 512kbps has been activated ???????????????????

hmmmm...and why might I ask I should give the incorrect bill?

BSNL go to hell...

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief

Ultimate Z Fighter said:
I called the BSNL Guys and they confirmed it is free for UL900 plan, I have also seen other forums where people have called BSNL to confirm, Just PM me if you want the link..

NAW
When you activate that game thingy, it charges Rs. 50 per 24 hours and has a limit of 1GB download. Be it an UL connection or not.

Brave_Hunt

Journeyman

QwertyManiac said:
NAW
When you activate that game thingy, it charges Rs. 50 per 24 hours and has a limit of 1GB download. Be it an UL connection or not.

How can you say so sure that? Do you have any proof? What's the source of your comment?

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief

Have used it myself dude, I got an UL connection for the past 3 months now... or maybe 4.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com

^^^^
*www.broadbandforum.in/Requesting-All-Game-Package-1-Users-t7127.html
they say entirely diffrent then u say:confused:

Last edited:

Chirag

Cyborg Agent

^^
See on broadband forum everyone is saying its free for ppl with ul 900. They got their bills and even posted there. Still I m not sure.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com

found some more info
*www.broadbandforum.in/index.php?showtopic=6887&st=15
its been more confusing

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com

here is an interesting info about MTNL gaming package
BSNL game package can be similar !
*mumbai.mtnl.net.in/triband/games/games.html

jack// ani

In the zone

what the fu**k these bsnl ppl are.....i got will an application, to change my home500 to 900UL plan. they said plan will be changed only on 1st Oct, not in Sep.

guyz is that true....please tell me

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United

jack// ani said:
what the fu**k these bsnl ppl are.....i got will an application, to change my home500 to 900UL plan. they said plan will be changed only on 1st Oct, not in Sep.

guyz is that true....please tell me

Haha, :mad: see how BSNL is confusing people. It is true. Even if changing from one plan to the other takes two minutes (done on their server against your username), they will not do it until next month. This proves the inadequacy of their software. Their software cannot differentiate the usage for 500 plan with the 900 UL. :evil:

This indeed proves that BSNL is pathetic, has poor customer service, and whatever bad you think of them. They have not cancelled my bills of Rs.17000 and Rs.10000 for simultaneous months and now have disconnected the phone line inspite of giving a written application to cancel my bill (refer my previous posts here).:evil:

"BSNL go to hell" has now become my motto.:evil:

Top Bottom