post all your ADSENSE related queries here

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
blackpearl said:
Can anybody tell me from which country and place the Adsense PINs and chequesb are sent? I have to enquire at the post office. I'm tired of waiting.
~~~Edited~~~

Last edited:

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
blackpearl said:
Can anybody tell me from which country and place the Adsense PINs and chequesb are sent? I have to enquire at the post office. I'm tired of waiting.

They are sent from California,USA.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
I received my PIN from this address.
1600 amphitheater parkway
moutain view , CA 94043, USA

Last edited:

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
ahref said:
Not necessarily, I think in India Adsense cheque come from Singapore.

Yes they come from Singapore but I think they are sent to Singapore from California or maybe they come directly from Singapore.

tinku dhar

In the zone
blackpearl said:

Dude ..... ,

i have not recieved toooo .... :( they sent me Pin last month and still its not arrived :(

Wat the hell is wrong wit India ... y always we have only problems .. ?

:((

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
tinku dhar said:
Dude ..... ,

i have not recieved toooo .... :( they sent me Pin last month and still its not arrived :(

Wat the hell is wrong wit India ... y always we have only problems .. ?

:((
you can request for PIN again.

ahref

In the zone
Ankur Gupta said:
Yes they come from Singapore but I think they are sent to Singapore from California or maybe they come directly from Singapore.

Probably Google has outsourced, their cheque preparation and dispatch job to third pary in Singapore for Asia region.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
I am eagerly waiting for my pin:)
Lets see. .
I heard that google has office in india and research things and all. Cant they have a separate office for ADSENSE here...Wtf?
I think many are involved in india in ADSENSE..hope they consider it..
Can anyone explain me is there a way to report to google about sites which go beyond the rules of google ADSENSE regarding ads shown in those sites?

ahref

In the zone
Can anyone explain me is there a way to report to google about sites which go beyond the rules of google ADSENSE regarding ads shown in those sites?

Click on Ads by Google, in google ads block,you will reach to feedback form, write there your feedback or any violation you found.

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
Anybody received adsense cheque for December? There is no metion of any payment in my account.

If you reached 100$ in December then your cheque will be issued in january end and you will get it in early February..
Your earnings would have been updated on the payments page and the reminder will be put up after 15th January...

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Is there a way if our site or ADSENSE has been reported or crossed any google terms? In that way we will in safer zone or simply they will ban us without any warning?

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Is there a way if our site or ADSENSE has been reported or crossed any google terms? In that way we will in safer zone or simply they will ban us without any warning?

they will ban without any warning...........
But will have any reason for ban.Just dont do any trick to make more money.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Who will find it. Crawlers? Or people who visit my site or google officials itself?
Is there a time gap or just immediate ban..

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Ok...thanks for the info ravi...is there a limit to how much sites i can run google ads on?
Ok another question is i know google gates clicks from same ip frequently. ..what happens in a net cafe?if they click frequently? Will they ban us?or say if its a proxy run system...we know many use proxy to browse..

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
is there a limit to how much sites i can run google ads on?
No limit........

Ok another question is i know google gates clicks from same ip frequently. ..what happens in a net cafe?if they click frequently? Will they ban us?or say if its a proxy run system...we know many use proxy to browse..
It is true they moniter using IP......but dont do all these.you can get ban, and that too without any warning.

You an do 1-2 cliks your self from any cafe.....but how many days , U will go to cafe only to do clicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom