post all your ADSENSE related queries here

Status
Not open for further replies.

utsav

damn busy...
I hav seen several threads started to make some query about google adsense so i thouht why not start a thread which will contain all the adsense queries,tips and tricks to enhance adsense earnings;) and etc in one place.

so keep posting ur queries and share ur experiences of adsense:)

i hav 1 query.i hav heard that when our adsense earning crosses 50$ mark we r given a code which is sent to our given address.is it true.

Last edited:

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Yeah first time only, for verifying your genuineness and validating your future payments to that address.

tinku dhar

In the zone
hmmmmm ..... ,

well guys i have something to ask .... actually earlier i was BAN for illegal clicks lol becuase i was excited and did'nt even read the terms and conditions neways ...

now im gettin a website and a Blog wat i want to know is can i again sign up ?
im gonna give different address this time and may be i will sign up frm cafe and process a legal steps .....

holla back plz ...

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
It will go good only as long as they don't find out you're the same .. You might need to sign up with a new name and address. If you can do that, there'd be no issues. Google'll consider it as a new account. I don't see a need to go to the cafe. Just create a new Google Account instead.

readermaniax

Ambassador of Buzz
Umm.. Go Suign Up..
Make a New Temporary Blog on Blogger..
Signp with that email..
Put yourz Naighbours Addres and Your Name :)

OP
utsav

utsav

damn busy...
QwertyManiac said:
Yeah first time only, for verifying your genuineness and validating your future payments to that address.
i crossed 50$ around 8 days back. how many days will it take to arrive.

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
utsav said:
i crossed 50$ around 8 days back. how many days will it take to arrive.

They will send you a PIN and after you confirm it, they will make next month after you made 100$ i guess :)

OP
utsav

utsav

damn busy...
i am at 85$ :lol:

well i asked for the number of days it will take to arrive

Last edited:
OP
utsav

utsav

damn busy...
^^ so slow.is it being posted from U.S or what

well now evry1 please post how much u earn at an average per click.
i earned 1.28$highest for a single click and at an average 0.45$ per click

Last edited:

tinku dhar

In the zone
QwertyManiac said:
It will go good only as long as they don't find out you're the same .. You might need to sign up with a new name and address. If you can do that, there'd be no issues. Google'll consider it as a new account. I don't see a need to go to the cafe. Just create a new Google Account instead.

readermaniax said:
Umm.. Go Suign Up..
Make a New Temporary Blog on Blogger..
Signp with that email..
Put yourz Naighbours Addres and Your Name

well thnx so much for the idea im gonna put up my mom's name and her office address jhope it will work and also i dont think they will track my IP coz this was the same PC used by me be4

holla back Soon ...

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
^^You will be highly amazed to know that they can track almost anything...dynamic ip is a very minor thing for them...

dd_wingrider

In the zone
i have one simple query before going too much deep into adsense,
people earn when some body clicks on the add on their blog/site
or
they simply earn even if someone just visits the page containing the add

tinku dhar

In the zone
ankurgupta.me said:
^^You will be highly amazed to know that they can track almost anything...dynamic ip is a very minor thing for them...

i agree wit ya bruh neways ,,,,,

i hope i wont be caught hehehe

PEACE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom