**Post All Cellphone Related Queries Here**

Status
Not open for further replies.

suave_guy

pedal to metal
EDIT: E-398 can play FM Radio with an external headset but it has some bluetooth issues which might have been corrected now...

thx to drgrudge for the info...

ENjoy...

Thanks for the replies. I've played around with the Motorola. Don't like the look and feel.

About, why I don't post in sticky's. Questions and answers easily get lost in these messy threads. I've never ever gone through these, honestly. Trolling through 20 pages to answer someones query - no way.

Sticky's are useful only when one or two q's get asked regularly. Not when everyone's asking something new, not many bother to reply 'cause they simply stay away from them (like me :wink: ) and because the thread is a painfully long, 12 pages etc.

BTW, why not have a sticky for the most asked question - "How is this config?"

It makes more sense to have a sub forum for related queries, rather than a 20 page plus sticky.

Point illustrated here (forums I frequent often, and believe are some of the best managed)

*forums.simflight.com/

*forums.simflight.com/viewforum.php?f=48&sid=4e668e851e5256935b614c848f588618

Certain questions come up regularly. This cannot be avoided in any forum. A sticky is no solution. Generally it's good sense to avoid a thread if you don't wanna answer, rather than bashing the poster.

Remember what your mamma said - "If you don't have something nice to say, better not say anything".

-Keith

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Keith Sebastian:
If every one thing as the way u think then there will be a lot of threads in the same topics. So only we have stickies.
We had a hell lot of topics abt the best 5k/10k cell phones and the forums look cluttered.

And regarding the sticky's post which dont get noticed..point out any post where members dint attend to it.. maybe if any post was unanswered, no one knew in case there was any query which is not attended.

Now i am reporting this thread, and they can merge this to the sticky.. i can't do this as i am not a mod in this section..

D

Deleted member 5901

hey get the N-gage QD install ultra-Mp3 or Ne other mp3 software around and ur off 2 a flying start !!! Cheapest and best phone at its price range !!!!

Cheers !!!

allajunaki

Journeyman
Hey..
My buddy has got a E398... i dont know if the issue is resolved yet...
Phone is mighty slow!! Especially while browsing for pictures... the key press lag was as high as 30-40 seconds!!!
Maybe its just a firmware issue in his phone.. but it looked like it ran out of ram.. and it was struggling to manage.
And i didnt really like the display either.. its a bit too blurry and colors are a bit oversaturated (even pix look cartoonish coz of that, in my opinion)

drgrudge

King_Niral said:
hey get the N-gage QD install ultra-Mp3 or Ne other mp3 software around and ur off 2 a flying start !!!
This ultra mp3 app is not a freeware, we need to buy it.
Also this N gage QD got mono speakers. So there are some disadvantages as well in using this..

Staying with MP3 Mobiles, anyone here has any previous experience with Sendo's X smartphone. I can get it for less than 12K.

*www.sendo.com/Sendo/products/x.htm

-Keith

suave_guy

pedal to metal
the SE K750i is an upgrade to SE K700i and basically they have similar physical dimensions...

SE K750i covers the shortcomings of K700i along with some usual upgrades...

Highlights:
it has a 2 MP camera..
the screen is 262K..
the phones now supports expandable memory...
this phone can very well substitute as a mp3 player...
light weight...

its priced arnd 24K approx....which is its biggest disadvantage....its definately overpriced and the screen size is also small considering that ur paying 24K...battery life is also not impressive...hardly lasts two days....voice clarity not as good as nokia phones of the same segment...

the price of this phone will definately drop to 18-19K in 6 months or when sony ericsson comes out with its new models...slated for late 2005..

once the prices of this phone falls i wud say its worth a buy....

u shud also look out for SE w800i....if u want a true multimedia phone..

ENjoy...

drgrudge

Suave covered most of the things i wanted say but i wanted to say few points:

Also the finish is not good and not to mention the bad keypads of SE phones..

pradeep_chauhan said :"k750i is a total let down".

It dint live upto it's hype and hoopla it created.. :D

rohanwadhwa

Broken In
SE K750i is available for Rs. 19600/- here in Dehradun. I think it is a great phone considering all those features at that price. From the various reviews I read about it on the net, I think it is an excellent phone from SE,and would give Nokia and other competitors hard times in the near future.

I am myself looking forward to buying it though I'll wait for 25-30 days so that the initial high prices get to the normal range.

drgrudge

rohanwadhwa:
That 19.6k price is of grey market piece.

Go and ask at SE stores, it costs 24k

shivi4

Journeyman
mobile phone with fm

can u suggest agood mobile phone with fm around 5k or less

please rely as i have to buy soon

Delpiero

Journeyman
Keith Sebastian said:
Keith Sebastian said:
Staying with MP3 Mobiles, anyone here has any previous experience with Sendo's X smartphone. I can get it for less than 12K.

*www.sendo.com/Sendo/products/x.htm

-Keith

Anybody? :lol:
Everybody here is either a Nokia or a SonyEricsson fan.

Me too. But they're getting dumber by the day. More and more models targeted towards teens with identity issues (no offence guys). Guess I've outgrown them. Time for a change. Wish me luck :wink:

-Keith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom