Please suggest the best CAMERA mobile under Rs/-8000

Status
Not open for further replies.

sujoyp

Grand Master
1) so..is the zn5 cam and video better than k810i????

2) and.... c901 ,when released ..would be around 20k...right???? not 15k..

Zn5's cam is definately next to N82's...u wont regreat on its cam...but abt video...its same poor video...

OP
H

hari.vgl

Broken In
but wait....I heard dat SE is going to release a phone under 15k with very good camera and xenon flash....just like k810i....and all latest features like 3g, accelerometer...etc..etc....

is it true..if so is dere any codename for it..when will it be released??

sujoyp

Grand Master
U r taking abt C901 which is about to launch on 2nd quarter this year thats may-july

*www.gsmarena.com/sony_ericsson_c901-2671.php

OP
H

hari.vgl

Broken In
pls tell me whe SE C901 wil be launched in india nad alsa owhat its price will be..if it is 15k or less then i can wait...or else...i will buy the SE K810i........so pls answer immediately...

deepakchan

Troubleshooter
Dont wait for expected release phones. Because when it releases, there will be a next model up for expected release. As long as your requirements are satisfied, you should go ahead with what is available. After reviewing this whole thread, fellow members have already pointed out to you the best available phones for your budget. Namely the ZN5 and the K810i. You can read the reviews of those two phones on gsmarena and decide for yourself which suits your requirements the best. Cos to each his own. I bought an N82 when it was already 18 months in the market, and it still happens to be the best in the category (well, according to me). Choose wisely, you will be happy whatever the market comes out with whenever. Cheers!

OP
H

hari.vgl

Broken In
thank you so much Deepak....actually i was keen on the c901 coz it has all new camera featues like simile shutter...face detection...etc...and is also up to date...with latest featues like accelrometer...etc....and mainly the video quality over zn5 and k810i.....so i wanted to buy it if it was below 15k...

so anyway now..i think the k810i will be better coz it is only 10.5k and zn5 is 15.5k......i think it will be more value for money....i dont see much benefit to spend the extra 5k.....

but still can smbody give me the price of c901.....if below 15k..i will wait...i like it so much.....

sujoyp

Grand Master
^^ boss get k810i or zn5 ...keep in mind one is 3.2mp and other is 5mp...soo difference of 5k matters...zn5 sound is also top class...but SE UI is much better then moto:)

Tamoghno

Padawan
^^ boss get k810i or zn5 ...keep in mind one is 3.2mp and other is 5mp...soo difference of 5k matters...zn5 sound is also top class...but SE UI is much better then moto:)

Ummm , i dont know , but the two zn5 i've checked sounded really bad , i know its strange becoz ALL review said it to be great . May be both have faulty hardware , but its what i heard.

On the other hand , picture quality of zn5 is Super awesome . And the flash is really powerful compared to se xenon flash. The indoor photos like photos of bday party , or with friend in bar is where zn5 really excels. And i am sure you'll fall in love with it once you hold it. It really one of best built and best looking phone ever. Also the screen is much much better than k810i.

As i always advice , go to flickr.com , do a camera search and look for zn5 photos.

Tamoghno

Padawan
btw , i really feel sad for OP , you guyz have doubled his budget ! wasn't his original budget was supposed to be "under 8K" ? he he

to the OP, now that you've choose ZN5 , just go for it , its worth spending the money on this phoen if its going to be your primary digicam !

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
obviously k550 is 2mp and so it sucks. because its now 3.2 Min
just wait and put up more money and go for a 3mp cam phone.

OP
H

hari.vgl

Broken In
well...k810i very much satisfies my needs at a price close to my budget......except the video recording...but i have seen that we can mode the driver......

anyway i have 2 more questions:::

1) is there any digicam below 8k which can really defeat k810i in both photos and video??

2) i have aked this so many times, but no one answered...can u pls pls tell me wht the price of c901 will be??? if it is below15k i can wait...

pls reply immediately..

sujoyp

Grand Master
Answers
1)all the digicam can beat all the mobile phones...even great N82.
even my 7 years old 2mp digicam takes better pics then any 8mp mobile cams:smile:
soo dont even compare digicams with mobile cams

2)C901 should be priced around 13-15k but its not released yet ...soo no use waiting for a mobile when u have lots of choice already available

Tamoghno

Padawan
1) is there any digicam below 8k which can really defeat k810i in both photos and video??
Yes , each and every digicam will beat any camphone out there. There is no competetion in quality. Its not only about the megapixel . Even a decent 4mp canon a410 will be way better than 8mp nokia/se/samsung. as i have previously suggested , go for a cheap branded cam like nikon coolpix L10 + nokia 3110. Should be below 10k combined . The biggest plus of using dedicated camera is optical zoom . You may not care about it now , but trust me , you'll miss zooming capability in a cellphone camera. Also keep in mind that you dont have to worry about battery life. If this is gonna be your only digicam , dedicated cam is always best option.

2) i have aked this so many times, but no one answered...can u pls pls tell me wht the price of c901 will be??? if it is below15k i can wait...

pls reply immediately..

Never wait for any technology , by the time c901 will be released, 8 mp would be norm for cellphone.the wait will be endless znd you can be never satisfied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom