Please suggest the best CAMERA mobile under Rs/-8000

Status
Not open for further replies.

hari.vgl

Broken In
rs.8000 means in and around 8000 range...so...Which is the best camera mobile among these?

most imp. is camera...i want flash....isnt flash essential for indoor pics and night pics..or is not flash essential.....coz flash is d only minus for some really wonderful phones under this range....

so specs are::
good cam wid flash
good music capabilities
good battery life

i believe that u also agree to the neediness of flash...so please suggest me the best phone with my specifications..

OP
H

hari.vgl

Broken In
if only d camera is gud and oder things are bad den is it worth rs.9700....so please suggest d best one ......

Dr.tweaker

Journeyman
sony ericsson k550i,,,,go for it,,though it may be old,,but has extreme modding possibilites in terms of acoustics and camera driver and can also be modded to w610,i had it before this one[grr somebody stole it]..just go for it

OP
H

hari.vgl

Broken In
yes...of course....camera is the major thing..5130,7310 suprnova etc were grtbut they dunt haveflash....wht bout g502????,,,,,or nything else???or any nokia one????

Last edited:
OP
H

hari.vgl

Broken In
so ppl.....i have to make a final decision....so wht do u think.....6233 or 3120c or k550i or anything else !!!

OP
H

hari.vgl

Broken In
k550i droppin price..isnt dat gud???

and...is k790i it worth rs.9700

or wht bout 6233 or 3120cor k550i or new6300 choc

OP
H

hari.vgl

Broken In
k550i droppin price..isnt dat gud???

and...is k790i it worth rs.9700

or wht bout 6233 or 3120cor k550i or new6300 choc

sujoyp

Grand Master
6233 dont have a flash soo its out
3120c has 2mp + led flash soo its out tooo
k550 has 2mp+dual led.....OK kind of compared to K790i
K790i has 3.2 mp+xenon flash

I think comparison is justified:p

Tamoghno

Padawan
Even being a hardcore nokia fan , i'd recommend you k550i . All nokia in that range uses same stupid 2mp cam module which dont even have autofocus. Just search for k550i's photos in flickr.com and you'll understand its capability.
You can mod it to get sound like w610i which is also not bad. And the os is like few thousand times better than s40 used in cheap nokia.

The only nokia around that price with a usable cam is n72.but rest of the phone is pathetic is todays standard.

And before taking and decision , i'd suggest you to go to flickr.com and search for photos taken with that camera to get a idea about how that phone will actually capture in real life. Don't trust advice blindly.

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Go for K790i for 9K. It has the best 3.2mp camera with AutoFocus & much powerful Xenon flash. Music quality is also very good if you use a good pair of earfones. The resolution of the screen is 240*320px.

You should get for 9K and it is totally worth the price to be honest. Camera isn't good, it is very very good.

No need to go for K550i if you want a good camera fone. You'll regret it. It is nothing compared to K790i.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.