Please review my site

Status
Not open for further replies.

remrow

This.. Is.. Sparta..!!
And the most important thing you need to do is stop stealing content from other sites. Be aware of the copyrights. Here in India, nobody may bother, but over the net, you will have a hard time.

ya i agree with rohan. Though you think no one can catch you, this will directly effect on your website impression and internet reputation.
Once i had the same problem. Search my website given below, on the google and you will find one link on google groups that will explain it all, how bad it feels to get kicked out.

OP
nileshgr

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
Please post that line here.

copyrights page first line said:

All trademarks and copyrights on this site are properties of their respective owners. Comments are owned by the Poster

Your website is slow at the beginning, it takes 1-2 seconds to resolve the DNS.

only 1-2 seconds ? huh that's NOT a BIG time!

remrow said:
ya i agree with rohan. Though you think no one can catch you, this will directly effect on your website impression and internet reputation.
Once i had the same problem. Search my website given below, on the google and you will find one link on google groups that will explain it all, how bad it feels to get kicked out.

Am I mad to place the first line in the copyrights page that I am thinking nobody is gonna catch me ? :mad:

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Am I mad to place the first line in the copyrights page that I am thinking nobody is gonna catch me ?
Look dear 15 year old,
If you want to be non-cooperative, then be it. I am desperately trying to make you understand something but you don't seem to get it. Better spoil your impression and get tagged yourself as a 'thief' , thats what you deserve for stealing content.

Don't expect anybody to take your site seriously.

I am sorry as it was wrong of me to expect you behave like a mature blogger.

Last edited:

slugger

Banned
if u lookin for a slogan/tagline 4 ur site

Interesting technology uncovered......7 days a week

using concept of luck/misfortune to chooes a number IMO is lame

Btw i find the number 7 xtrrreeeemly unlucky.....7 is too long number of days for ur weekend to start

OP
nileshgr

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
Look dear 15 year old,
If you want to be non-cooperative, then be it. I am desperately trying to make you understand something but you don't seem to get it. Better spoil your impression and get tagged yourself as a 'thief' , thats what you deserve for stealing content.

Don't expect anybody to take your site seriously.

I am sorry as it was wrong of me to expect you behave like a mature blogger.
:O but.. dude I have many original articles too..... I only copy news mostly..... I have told Ronak not to copy. Most of the copied content is about Windows and not by me :) BTW, what about news man!! Nobody can't write a news of his own!! (unless and until the event occurred with him)....

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
You cant write NEWS, but you can write ARTICLES. Write your experiences with
"Fedora 7
PHP, HTML, XHTML, SQL, Learning Python"
as per your siggy.

I dont CARE if ronak or srivasthav or natasha or any tom dick or harry copies it, but, a copy is a copy. PLAGIARISM. Go look it up. Its YOUR site. I dont care WHO copies it, but they copied it to YOUR site.

1-2 seconds delay at startup is not a big deal? WTF dude you are SUCH A NOOB. A DELAY IS A DELAY. And, A delay TURNS OFF visitors. Grow up dude. Bang your ISP's head on WHY its like that, ask him VALUE for the MONEY you pay.

Abhishek Dwivedi

TechFreakiez.com
i'd suggest to use wordpress as ur CMS...much much better dan ur currnt CMS n easy too...
moreover the website is not nicely setup...spend some time visiting other website to know how your website shud luk...
Best of luck

and nice name btw:)

Status
Not open for further replies.