PC Game Deals

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent
anyone able to buy the above deal???
I have bought many from getloaded, but this time it is showing an error that address(which I have provided) cannnot be used. I am using the same Indian address from ages.

Last edited:

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
^Nope,

use US address

but my credit card/debit card/paypal everything failed.

And they removesd dishonored and Fallout also. This deal is not interesting anymore.

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent
I am using the same Indian address and purchased many from them, I dont think it requires a US address.
I think may be, they had only 1000 or so keys for Dishonoured.

darkv0id

Journeyman
^ axel2t2 already mentioned it, the deal is not available in India; most likely because Fallout 3 was never released here due to fears of offending cultural sensitivities.

EDIT: I meant to reply to Arjit.

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
I am using the same Indian address and purchased many from them, I dont think it requires a US address.
I think may be, they had only 1000 or so keys for Dishonoured.

They have mentioned this sale is not available for India, so you cannot buy using Indian address. But if you put US adress , you can buy this deal.
I gave US Address and I was able to go to the payment page. but when I entered my card details and click submit, it says can't authorize your payment.

I guess it is based on the cards, only US cards are accepted. Dont know why paypal did not work.

If you dont believe, give US address and try.

^ axel2t2 already mentioned it, the deal is not available in India; most likely because Fallout 3 was never released here due to fears of offending cultural sensitivities.

EDIT: I meant to reply to Arjit.

Correct, but if you are able to buy it using fake US address and paypal, you will be able to activate dishonored in steam, as the steam key is not region restricted. I guess Fallout is only culprit.

Killing Machine
Borderlands Bundleganza for $22 at Amazon.
Includes BL GOTY, BL2, BL2 Season Pass. Activates on Steam.

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent
Who handles region restrictions in India?

This is a sad inciedent. If this repeats, cause by the way this current govt. is moving that day is near where every information will be banned.

@arijitsinha Thanks for the info. how to purchase in this scenario??

Last edited:

ThinkNoDigit

A Skill Full Finisher
Downloads4u Monsoon Sale - Game4u
Borderlands GOTY ₹219/- Steam Key [75%off]
Borderlands 2 ₹499/- Steam key [50%off]
Spec Ops The Line ₹175/- Steam Key [75%off]
...GOTy Borderlands :razz:

akkies_2000

Journeyman
Is Spec Ops: The Line worth playing? I believe its going to be 6gb download so wondering (have 35 gb connection but still don't want to download a mediocre game).

Same question for Sniper Elite v2 @ $6 which would be 10gb download.

Last edited:
If you love games with a serious story line and which make you think.. it is worth a play through. But if you are a COD player, it will hurt you.. :p

Last edited:

akkies_2000

Journeyman
If you love games with a serious story line and which make you think.. it is worth a play through. But if you are a COD players, it will hurt you.. :p

As long as shooting mechanics are fine and graphics are decent, I'm content with FPS games. Most of the time I find storylines in games too confusing, so dont bother understanding them - just enjoy the gunplay.

MoH was boring for me due to bad AI and boring shooting galleries, COD Black Ops - left it halfway due to ultra-terrible graphics (happens rarely because I tend to finish off the games but felt like throwing up playing that game).

Would like to play Homefront - liked the setting similar to one COD game ie US invasion but retail version is not available and no good deals.

Spec-ops graphics arent bad.. but also nothing to write home about. Storywise its a lot different from the games you mentioned and also you cant ignore it as its an integral part..
Its kind of a take on the war and the pain and suffering it causes...It does not provide you the feeling of being a hero like other Shooters. Its quite the opposite... I suggest you try it once..

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
Spec ops was one hell of a story line which you will never find in any FPS you play (even in the future coz no one dares to attempt such things as the developers are concerned about their commercial success than giving out a gem of a story in a FPS).

Play it, enjoy the story and its worth every penny and GB you download.

Running_bull

Broken In
Jack Keane 2 :The fire within .. is a great game . i bought it in RS 720 from Jack Keane 2
. Dnt forget to type the discount code .

Last edited:
Top Bottom