PC Game Deals

darkv0id

Journeyman
IT HAS BEGUN! :bananana:

The 2013 GoG Summer Sale is now live!

Torchlight is free until 20/6/2013. Go get it!

EDIT: I guess most of you already know this, but ALL games at GoG are DRM-free. Thanks @ arjit below for reminding me.

Last edited:

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
^All GoG games are DRM Free, Personally I like all the games to be in steam. But still grabbed it as it is free :D

I am waiting for the steam summer sale to start. Any idea when that will go live?

OP
Skud

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Excellent start to summer sale by GOG. Definitive Dungeons & Dragons at $21 is a steal IMO. Lets hope they would put The Night of the Rabbit, Fez & Reus at 50% off too. ;)

darkv0id

Journeyman
I am waiting for the steam summer sale to start. Any idea when that will go live?

^Nope. All we can do is speculate. I guess only Valve employees know for sure. But at the very least, it should start by the 2nd week of July. Of course, we should hope it arrives as soon as possible; though I guess Valve will wait till the GoG Sale nears it's end.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
IT HAS BEGUN! :bananana:

The 2013 GoG Summer Sale is now live!

Torchlight is free until 20/6/2013. Go get it!

EDIT: I guess most of you already know this, but ALL games at GoG are DRM-free. Thanks @ arjit below for reminding me.

Nope, i checked and its $7.49 :(

Edit: I refreshed the page and its free :) Thanks

Last edited:

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Those who are getting $7.99 for Torchlight, login to your account and add it to cart. There after it will become $0.00

darkv0id

Journeyman
FTL: Faster Than Light (Steam Key + DRM-free download) @ $2.49 (75% off)

I don't think we will see a lower price at the Steam Summer Sale, so those of you who want to get it, get it now. Remember, you'll get a DRM-free copy as well.

~21 hours remain as of the time of this post.

axes2t2

I am a cat
Get Loaded - 2 Bethesda Titles for $15

Due to Steam key restrictions this deal is not available in:
Poland, Ukraine, Romania, Germany, Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Repub, Lithuania, India

OP
Skud

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
The Spiral Groove Bundle - IndieRoyale

Sniper Elite V2 for: steam (pc)
Gatling Gears for: steam (pc)
Bloody Trapland for: windows, desura (greenlight)
Judge Dredd: Dredd Vs Death for: steam (pc), windows
Mysterious Title to be unlocked

These are indie games? :confused: May be one day we will see a Bioshock bundle. :|

Top Bottom