Other side of rohtak bravehearts

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
What's the credibility of polygraph test ?

I'm quoting from google search :

polygraph machine can detect lies. Commonly used in criminal investigations, this device actually measures nervous excitement. It operates on the premise that if a person is telling the truth they will remain calm.

But I've seen people telling lies calmly and to tell the truth they will get excited but it all depends on circumstances.

The accuracy (i.e., validity) of polygraph testing has long been controversial. An underlying problem is theoretical: There is no evidence that any pattern of physiological reactions is unique to deception. An honest person may be nervous when answering truthfully and a dishonest person may be non-anxious.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I'm quoting from google search :

But I've seen people telling lies calmly and to tell the truth they will get excited but it all depends on circumstances.

It all depends on circumstances.There is a truth drug than a polygraph machine. Its called Scopolamine. Nobody can't escape this.

This is primarily used by several agencies to bring the truth from hardened criminals like the Islamic Terrorists, Spies etc etc...

PS: If anybody can even resist Scopolamine then he is Superman I mean unbeatable. Everything is based on the damn cerebellum on the back of our minds. If you can control it via any drugs. There is a Super Soldat programe started by our allies which uses such drugs to make a normal human being ruthless and unforgivable in the "battlefield"

Last edited:

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
^eh
One police writer claims that the threat of scopolamine interrogation has been effective in extracting confessions from criminal suspects, who are told they will first be rendered unconscious by chloral hydrate placed covertly in their coffee or drinking water.

Because of a number of undesirable side effects, scopolamine was shortly disqualified as a "truth" drug. Among the most disabling of the side effects are hallucinations, disturbed perception, somnolence, and physiological phenomena such as headache, rapid heart, and blurred vision, which distract the subject from the central purpose of the interview. Furthermore, the physical action is long, far outlasting the psychological effects. Scopolomine continues, in some cases, to make anesthesia and surgery safer by drying the mouth and throat and reducing secretions that might obstruct the air passages. But the fantastically, almost painfully, dry "desert" mouth brought on by the drug is hardly conducive to free talking, even in a tractable subject.
*www.cia.gov/library/center-for-the-study-of-intelligence/kent-csi/vol5no2/html/v05i2a09p_0001.htm

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
and here goes one more usage of this :

One common and particularly dangerous method that criminals use in order to rob a victim is through the use of drugs. The most common has been scopolamine. Unofficial estimates put the number of annual scopolamine incidents in Colombia at approximately 50,000. Scopolamine can render a victim unconscious for 24 hours or more. In large doses, it can cause respiratory failure and death. It is most often administered in liquid or powder form in foods and beverages. The majority of these incidents occur in night clubs and bars, and usually men, perceived to be wealthy, are targeted by young, attractive women. To avoid becoming a victim of scopolamine, one should never accept food or beverages offered by strangers or new acquaintances or leave food or beverages unattended. Victims of scopolamine or other drugs should seek immediate medical attention.[32]

*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scopolamine

Anyway, I've heard before truth serums but never knew the exact name but I believe such drugs effectiveness can't be perfectly proven.
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Truth_serum

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
cannot believe Times Now encouraged Arnub to make a career out of being an ******* on television. I just cannot tolerate the way he talks down to guests. He should be sent back to anchor school and the broadcasting license for Times Now should be revoked.

Minion

Conversation Architect
WOW that is why i don't watch news anymore.News channels instead of showing real thing they are making stories. These reporters should be punished for ruining someone life.

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Wow just watched it shes clearly lying..And how she gets mentally harassed talking to witness?
*m.youtube.com/watch?v=1v6h1PiyHHA

Flash

Lost in speed
WOW that is why i don't watch news anymore.News channels instead of showing real thing they are making stories. These reporters should be punished for ruining someone life.
Even more worst part is when these so-called-reporters are pestering the relatives of a victim who are with a heavy heart and crying. They just poke them with stupid questions, and make news.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
I really hate injustice like this ..using women empowerment for their own selfish needs , I hope the girls get the justice they deserve ..
PS: those girls are like a (1.5/10) yuuuck

Just wanted to bump my post lol, watching that interview and maintaining eye contact with the girl is cringeworthy

Top Bottom