Other side of rohtak bravehearts

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent
In Rohtak Bravehearts case without any trial 5 men already been punished. Conductor, Bus driver suspended.
What a shame!!!. This is a clear case of misuse of women protection laws to extort money.

Does a person becomes criminal just because a woman says so? Misuse of protection laws are rampant. Next time before jumping into any conclusion remember CRIME HAS NO GENDER.

[YOUTUBE]VWzWsql94_Q[/YOUTUBE]

Flash

Lost in speed
That's not really fair; but let's see wait for thorough investigation. After the Nirbhaya incident, lots of men are supporting girls in public places - but girls shouldn't take that for granted to hurt others (men).

Btw,

Singathia said:
As per a story on The News Minute, Singathia made the following claims: “These girls got on the bus and tried to sit in the seats with the same seat numbers from the bus that had broken down. They asked an old lady and one of the men to move from the seats which had their seat numbers.

The boys then asked the old woman not to get up. But the girls persisted and troubled the old lady and she finally got up and sat on a discarded tyre in the bus. The girls then demanded the boy to get up and started cursing them to which the boys retaliated as well, cursing them equally.

After the verbal argument between the girls and the boys, the girl handed her phone to another girl on the bus and asked her to make an MMS of her teaching this boy a lesson. She then took out her belt and started hitting him. All the passengers tried to stop her.

If it was really the boys fault, the passengers wouldn't have sat idle. This is Haryana. Not Delhi."

Were harassment claims made by Rohtak brave hearts were false? - daily.bhaskar.com

$hadow

Geek in making
This is what a ai fear with law giving more power to any one. I have seen cases where daughter in law will insult her in laws and later on file the case of dowry and those people might end up seeking bail or even in lock-up.

beingGamer

In the zone
This is what a ai fear with law giving more power to any one. I have seen cases where daughter in law will insult her in laws and later on file the case of dowry and those people might end up seeking bail or even in lock-up.

Agree.

And what an arrogant attitude of that smaller looking girl..
Shows like every single male is a molester. I think they have some mental condition to over react and draw link between every incident to molestation, and do violence against men.

The society is also behaving like only males do something wrong every time.

Between.. Do those girls think themselves of being hot? that around 2000 males(as per the attitude girl says) molested them. if thats real, god bless Rohtak males' choice

Flash

Lost in speed
There's different set of stories surfacing now.
Cash prize and medals announced for these bravehearts has been put on hold, until the investigation reports what happened really.

Minion

Conversation Architect
Agree with you people.Police are arresting people without investigating anything even if supreme court ordered not to arrest anyone till investigation is finished.whatever happens people thinks male is at fault this will put huge impact on our society and I think 80% dowry cases are false.

Yesterday I saw in news man killed his wife for 10k even if his house is huge a lot of questions arises man is rich why the hell he killed his wife for mere 10k.

Missed Against 2000 Men I guess these girls are inspired by wonder women.LOL

Last edited:

ssdivisiongermany1933

Still in war with allies
dowry cases are fake

Rape cases are fake ......

fake sexual harrasment case ... it really happens when Law is one sided and words of the law bearer are taken as gospel of truth

truly woman empowerment .. also new marriage law coming up soon which is going to prove hell for those who will get married under hindu marriage act

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
i have seen many girls behaving badly and taking undue advantage of situation, be it at workplace, institute etc. Girls are very smart in getting sympathy. (I dont have anything against them, i have a sister and a very young daughter) but now in the name of woman empowerment males are being shows in bad light, in workplace girls are give too much of freedom. there is no such thing as equal oppurtunity, they just play sympathy card always which is bad. but not all girls are like that, some are really intelligent and realistic.

- - - Updated - - -

[YOUTUBE]oI1YJHfLtuw[/YOUTUBE]

this video was made after two days of the bus incident, just hear the language the girls speak, they are targeting boys

[YOUTUBE]NDxNvR_wiEc[/YOUTUBE]

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
The sisters want to earn some Fame and Popularity and nothing at all.....

now we will see the duo in Bigg Boss 9

$hadow

Geek in making
I don't know man. Two of those boys were selected to next stage of ARMY joining. Thus could end it all for them.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
I really hate injustice like this ..using women empowerment for their own selfish needs , I hope the girls get the justice they deserve ..
PS: those girls are like a (1.5/10) yuuuck

Last edited:

beingGamer

In the zone
The sisters want to earn some Fame and Popularity and nothing at all.....

now we will see the duo in Bigg Boss 9

Agree with this. This is kind of attention seeking behavior.
Maybe because, no one gives a **** to these 2 girls they try to grab attention of boys with these acts

$hadow

Geek in making
I really hate injustice like this ..using women empowerment for their own selfish needs , I hope the girls get the justice they deserve ..
PS: those girls are like a (1.5/10) yuuuck
Man you stole what i have n my mind for the longest of time just didn't want to state it :mrgreen:

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
although better to wait for the result of the investigation, but the case has become intriguing.
on a side-note, somehow reminds of the year-old Khurshid Anwar suicide case of delhi. the lawmakers and the upholders should ensure that the laws and their implementation don't become lopsided under angst and flaring sentiments. the judiciary i think had observed/ruled some commendably in view of this in the near-past, esp. with regards to false dowry cases, harassed husbands, etc.

Flash

Lost in speed
Haryana CM announced that cash prize will be awarded to the girls, without even verifying whether the arrest is valid or not. Just because everyone propagandized as "Rohtak Braveheart trashed Sexual assaulters/Molesters in a moving bus". Now with the second video swarming the web, they setup a investigation probe to verify whether the first one is really happened or not.

This is just another example of how medias exaggerate the story of an incident, with just one-sided view. NDTV/Times now-and-the-like-channels played the video of the girls beating boys in a loop and straightaway remarked the boys are "Sexual predators",

*www.diggvideo.com/uploads/thumbs/1eb4cc6e5-1.jpg

One day, all the media worshipped the girls as "Bravehearts" and on another day, they question their authencity.

This incident is going with full of twists everyday; eagerly waiting for the investigation report.

1. If the girls are wrong and boys are right, they should be punished (don't discriminate them as females and give lesser punishment; exercise the equality which feminists ask) and reinstate the boys back to the army.
  2. If the boys are wrong and girls are right, the girls should be awarded with the cash prize which was on hold and the boys should be barred from army with imprisonment to serve as an example for others. With the discipline being maintained as a must in army, these boys (if accused) will be a black dot on a white paper.

Girls and their tears are powerful weapons when comparing to men holding real weapons.

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
laughably, the media channels are now ridiculing the Harayana CM and the authorities on how they jumped up to declare rewards for the girls without proper investigation first, when OTOH, the media channels themselves were jumping up and down with glee with their 'judgement' about the story/news! seems that the Harayana authorities just followed cue from the media reports. 'ulta chor kotwaal ko daante'! :duh:

P.S. - on the 2nd day after doubts on the veracity about the girls' version were cast, channels like zee news were running scrollers on the news like - 'betiyon ke saath samaaj ka aisa sautela vyavahaar kyon?!' then from the 3rd day onward i think, as soon as the media regained its self-righteousness waala mantle, such scrollers were promptly washed away! :lol: :rolleyes:

Last edited:

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
the first sentence is a proverb, which means - the culprit himself accusing the cop, which, in the present context implies, that the media, which is/was found to be guilty of the act of jumping up to a hasty conclusion first, is on the contrary accusing the govt. of the same 'crime' now.

the second comment meant - 'why is our society behaving in a biased/partial (or literally, half-blood/step-parent'ly') manner against our daughters?!'

Top Bottom