Official iOS devices thread

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
re: Official iPhone/iPod Touch owners thread

What kind of application do you want? Check freeappaday.com for free paid games.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends

Get the following game and software which I think is very good.
1 Around Me
It gives all types of restaurants , hotel, taxi, etc you name it. Has everything.
2 Opera Mini
Needs no explanation on what it does :D
3 BBC News
The best news app according to me.
4 iBooks
The best book app for Apple devices

5 All the other social network app. They are very good and usefull. Especially facebook and Google+

6 IMDb
Incase you are a movie buff this is a must have app.

Some games
1 stick cricket
a nice fun and good cricket game.

2 doodle jump
a fun game.

3 iStunt 2 Insane Hills
a great skate boarding game.

There are many more awesome games. But these should keep you busy for some time. All mentioned apps are either free or lite versions. So donot worry much. I have all these so I think you should like them.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends

Obviously. There is no other way to install. Just search for them at iTunes at the store app.

You will really like the install system.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

can the apps from this site be installed through itunes....or is there any other way?

don't worry itunes will do it easily...also u can take the backup of the downloaded ipa file...it in itunes folder in mydocuments.

abhidev

Human Spambot

don't worry itunes will do it easily...also u can take the backup of the downloaded ipa file...it in itunes folder in mydocuments.

itunes does this automatically or you have to set it somewhere??

Obviously. There is no other way to install. Just search for them at iTunes at the store app.

You will really like the install system.

yea...i visited that site...and when i clicked on the app...it automatically loaded in itunes...thanx :)

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends

abhidev said:
itunes does this automatically or you
have to set it somewhere??
Automatic. You cant change where it saves. In my documents iTunes folder

the.kaushik

œ∑´®†¥¨ˆøπåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬Ω≈ ç√∫˜

@Nightmare : Why not.. Pls post the pic. Whats illegal in that. Jailbreak is no illegal stuff and FULLY GEEK :D

rajnusker

Sage of the Six Paths

@Nightmare : Why not.. Pls post the pic. Whats illegal in that. Jailbreak is no illegal stuff and FULLY GEEK :D

It is kind of illegal, you get softwares and games for free when you are supposed to buy from App Store. Plus, you hold the risk bricking your phone. Jailbreak is against warranty policies.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends

It is kind of illegal, you get softwares
and games for free when you are
supposed to buy from App Store
err partially yes because you are doing the stuff under your own risk. After jail break is done there are not much things to worry off :wink:

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

JB is not for commercial use..otherwise we wud have to pay for reds0w etc...

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

You got PM check it out.

It is kind of illegal, you get softwares and games for free when you are supposed to buy from App Store. Plus, you hold the risk bricking your phone. Jailbreak is against warranty policies.

JB is not illegal, focus only JB. Nobody tell you to install pirate software in your device, yes you do all the modification according to your need after JB. Even you can get paid app from cydia. I don't why people used this word brick for iPhone, I found many people say I bricked my device what this means "Physical damage" no, it's software issue not a hardware. Restore your device when calming the warranty simple. :razz:

Cool PC Guy Ken

Extreme Poster

My ipod touch has died and its irrepairable ( there's a problem with its IC but all the other parts are fine)........What should i do with it ?

tejjammy

Journeyman
The home button of my iPod has started behaving oddly. It has gone about a mm inside and I fear it may stop working. Any suggestions? It's still in warranty but it has not been bought in India. Can I still get it repaired under warranty?

The home button of my iPod has started behaving oddly. It has gone about a mm inside and I fear it may stop working. Any suggestions? It's still in warranty but it has not been bought in India. Can I still get it repaired under warranty?

Check the warranty status online, and from my experience it will be in warranty here too. Just in case, check online.

tejjammy

Journeyman

thanx guys
According to the site i'm out of warranty. My dad had bought it on 4th march so not one year yet. I'm confused...
Any idea of an istore in mumbai? Apple doesnt have istore in india yet.

Top Bottom