Official iOS devices thread

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
re: Official iPhone/iPod Touch owners thread

guys is it possible to take backup of games save file...

coz I have completed asphalt adrenaline 5 till 98% in career mode but it was crashed(not opening) so I want to re-install it but my save files will be lost...pls help

abhidev

Human Spambot

coz I have completed asphalt adrenaline 5 till 98% in career mode but it was crashed(not opening) so I want to re-install it but my save files will be lost...pls help

i guess you have some option through itunes to keep the saved files

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

Wish jailbreakers released it for iPhone 4 and touch.

Job is already done just waiting when its come publicly.

[YOUTUBE]gHQyV9JQzSw[/YOUTUBE]

What is SCM news ??

Supply Chain Management.

Its On My iPod Touch 4G only ...The Server Is Not Working...It Is Said That When A Proper iPhone 4S Jailbreak Would Be Released then Only The Siri Would Be Available Publicly..

Because you port the GUI to your iPod.

Yes two ways:

1- Automatically with itunes backup.

2- Copy the file from this location: private\var\mobile\Applications\ xxx

Last edited:

[YOUTUBE]gHQyV9JQzSw[/YOUTUBE]

Supply Chain Management.

Because you port the GUI to your iPod.

Yes two ways:

You the same guy selling iPod touch ? :))

Zangetsu

guys is the iOS 5 is in beta version or Final version

u mean untethered jailbreak for iOS 5.

Yes two ways:

thanx...

but will the above two steps work if i uninstall & then reinstall alphalt
like if i prefer step 1
1) itunes will back up the files automatically
2) uninstall the game
3) re-intsall the game
4) itunes while syncing will restore the save files.

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

You the same guy selling iPod touch ? :))

In digit forum ?

guys is the iOS 5 is in beta version or Final version

It's final version which you are using. And yesterday Apple dropped OS 5.0.1 for developer.

u mean untethered jailbreak for iOS 5.*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_cool.gif

No, Siri porting.

thanx...

but will the above two steps work if i uninstall & then reinstall alphalt
like if i prefer step 1
1) itunes will back up the files automatically
2) uninstall the game
3) re-intsall the game
4) itunes while syncing will restore the save files.

I think you have to take a backup then restore. Why not you go the location copy few files. private/var/mobile/Application/3FFA66F-4882-452A-94F3-2CD28D8B7702/Asphalt6.app this is in my case, go and check.

tejjammy

Journeyman

If it is Asphalt 6 adrenaline, try this. Even my game was crashing. Using iFile navigate to the asphalt folder. In the folder, there will be a folder named documents. It will contain a file named events.dat. Rename it ro something else and also copy it to some other folder. Then try running the game. I too had the same problem and I discovered this :-D

Zangetsu

If it is Asphalt 6 adrenaline, try this. Even my game was crashing. Using iFile navigate to the asphalt folder. In the folder, there will be a folder named documents. It will contain a file named events.dat. Rename it ro something else and also copy it to some other folder. Then try running the game. I too had the same problem and I discovered this :-D

I don't have to delete that file?

my issue is that only the initial cut scene is playing & after that it is quitting automatically:x

tejjammy

Journeyman
I don't have to delete that file?

my issue is that only the initial cut scene is playing & after that it is quitting automatically:x

You may delete it if you want but to be on safer side I was telling you to rename it. Incase it didn't work you may rename it back. Also post te size of the fle here

Guys! Just got myself an iPad 2 WiFi 16GB. Setting it up seems to be a pain in the rear.

How can you setup the store without having to provide your credit card details to apple ?
And why isn't it accepting area code as +91 for India in mobile number section ??

Guys! Just got myself an iPad 2 WiFi 16GB. Setting it up seems to be a pain in the rear.

How can you setup the store without having to provide your credit card details to apple ?
And why isn't it accepting area code as +91 for India in mobile number section ??

Try this :
Creating an iTunes App Store account without a credit card

Or google more on this. Tons of tutorials available.

^you cant :/

You can :grin:

Zangetsu

I have used iFile but I can't see the asphalt folder.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin

wow! you can! lol now im gonna get me a US account thx

tejjammy

Journeyman
/var/mobile/applications/xxxxxxx/documents/
You will have to open every folder and see or if you have it installed goto SBsettings dropdown, select more and in that goto app folders, last option in my case. There you can find the xxxxx

Top Bottom