Official iOS devices thread

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
re: Official iPhone/iPod Touch owners thread

Guys the Tiger woods 2012 golf game full version is free on itunes.
Get it NOW on iPod, iPad or iphone. Go go go :D
App Store - Tiger Woods PGA TOUR® 12

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz

Thank God! I've installed 'biteSMS' working version in my iOS 5(ip4)!

Looks different,you will see bitesms notification,you need to 'slide' the bitesms icon to read the msg,that's cute!

*i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr199/dhan_shh/IMG_2063r.jpg *i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr199/dhan_shh/IMG_2064.png

*i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr199/dhan_shh/IMG_2065r.jpg

I've installed 'semiTether' too,hope it will help!

But,I miss iBlacklist and intelliscreen (I think intelliscreenX is coming soon for iOS 5)

*i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr199/dhan_shh/IMG_2062.png

Share any intersting 'tweaks' for iOS 5!

the.kaushik

œ∑´®†¥¨ˆøπåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬Ω≈ ç√∫˜

@NIGHTMARE: I am eagerly waiting for your photos and videos buddy :D by the way what reason did they give for not bringing out unlocks?

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz

iBlacklist for iOS 5 is updated: ver 5.0-3

For a complete list of compatibility chart,check here: *spreadsheets.google.com/spreadshee...idHJRSk51NW9KUjJabTZVcTNZekVqSmc&toomany=true

(Latest news: iphone 4S & iPad2 jailbroken! )

Kvishal

In the zone

With iPhone-4S not offering anything unique, other than those Hardware changes. I am thinking do I wait for the iPhone-5 to arrive before I join the iPhone Bandwagon or do I go for the iPhone-4S right away. I still feel when the competition today is easily 4 inches and above screen, how the heck these Apple guys want to keep coming out with a 3.5 Inch screen stone age era phone. C'mon we need a bigger screen phone and that is what is stopping me from not buying iPhone-4S, whenever it comes to India ! So waiting for iPhone-5 does it makes sense. Will it come out with a 4 Inch or above screen ? When will it possible come out ? I am imagining a June-July-2012 U.S release and then October-2012 India arrival...AW that sounds eternity !! :???:

Last edited:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends

Guys a great game called Overkill is being given by @freeappaday at iTunes.

I think its great FPS game. Get it now :D Go Go GO!!! Downloading.....

Also Assasins Creed Rearmed is free :p

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

@NIGHTMARE: I am eagerly waiting for your photos and videos buddy :D by the way what reason did they give for not bringing out unlocks?

It's ok to post the pics here ?

iBlacklist for iOS 5 is updated: ver 5.0-3

For a complete list of compatibility chart,check here: *spreadsheets.google.com/spreadshee...idHJRSk51NW9KUjJabTZVcTNZekVqSmc&toomany=true

(Latest news: iphone 4S & iPad2 jailbroken! )

Thanks

With iPhone-4S not offering anything unique, other than those Hardware changes. I am thinking do I wait for the iPhone-5 to arrive before I join the iPhone Bandwagon or do I go for the iPhone-4S right away. I still feel when the competition today is easily 4 inches and above screen, how the heck these Apple guys want to keep coming out with a 3.5 Inch screen stone age era phone. C'mon we need a bigger screen phone and that is what is stopping me from not buying iPhone-4S, whenever it comes to India ! So waiting for iPhone-5 does it makes sense. Will it come out with a 4 Inch or above screen ? When will it possible come out ? I am imagining a June-July-2012 U.S release and then October-2012 India arrival...AW that sounds eternity !! :???:

Wait for iPhone 5 if you not in hurry.

Plz help... Want to jailbreak my iOS 5. If possible plz post the steps

Download redsn0w just follow the instruction and important thing it OS 5 is still tethered JB.

Guys a great game called Overkill is being given by @freeappaday at iTunes.

I think its great FPS game. Get it now :D Go Go GO!!! Downloading.....

Also Assasins Creed Rearmed is free :p

Thanks

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz

^^^@nightmare...nice to see you back! Have you purchased iPhone 4S? I believe battery problem needs FW update!

More iOS 5 tweaks:

"Kill Background"

With a single click,we can kill all background apps!

*i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr199/dhan_shh/IMG_2085.png

"iSlide Text"

Rename your lock screen,another cute tweak!

*i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr199/dhan_shh/IMG_2099.png *i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr199/dhan_shh/IMG_2098.png

IntelliscreenX beta is available,but unfortunately we need to pay $7.99 for upgrade! Very BAD!

More tweaks - pls share!

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

@dhan_shh No mate, when I saw the leak spec of 4S my mood was changed that time because if you see there is no dramatically changes in 4S as compare iPhone 4, so I just buy Samsung Galaxy S2. When I switch 3GS to iPhone 4 I remember the booting speed, how fast it was even anyone can see from his naked eye.

I suggest you to use multicleaner instead of kill background. try it if you don't like it then uninstall it. It provides you lot of option compare to kill background.

So the untether jailbreak of iOS5 released ? I am using tether one, and not interested to experiment with all the tweaks posted above, cause its pain to boot through ibooty or redsnow.

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

So the untether jailbreak of iOS5 released ?

No not yet.

Are you suggesting that iPhone-5 will be with a minimum 4 inch screen ?

may be but still no confirmation, waiting for SCM news.

That is what my question was :p I am using tether jailbreak (snowbreeze) and its working well with iOS5, only issue ibooks doesn't work.

Install iBooks Fix For iOS 5 :smile:

Wow, was not aware of the fix. I was missing iBooks a lot and was eagerly waiting for an update. Now, I don't care much if the untether comes soon or not. Thanks :)

After installing, my phone was not booting even after ibooty. Have to restore it again. :( Might not compatible with some other tweaks.

Ayuclack

*qwich.in

Tried Siri GUI on ipod Touch 4G ...Apple Server Still Not Released Publicly

*fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/305855_2047430151634_1420836269_31728996_1432640215_n.jpg

Tried Siri GUI on ipod Touch 4G ...Apple Server Still Not Released Publicly

*fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/305855_2047430151634_1420836269_31728996_1432640215_n.jpg

Wish jailbreakers released it for iPhone 4 and touch.

Ayuclack

*qwich.in

Wish jailbreakers released it for iPhone 4 and touch.

Its On My iPod Touch 4G only ...The Server Is Not Working...It Is Said That When A Proper iPhone 4S Jailbreak Would Be Released then Only The Siri Would Be Available Publicly..

[YOUTUBE]p8GLwG4_qBY[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Top Bottom