Official iOS devices thread

This is frustrating. Last week iPhone 6s 64GB price were went down below 55K now it again raised and are touching 60K. I am looking for an iPhone 6s 64GB for my dad.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
This is frustrating. Last week iPhone 6s 64GB price were went down below 55K now it again raised and are touching 60K. I am looking for an iPhone 6s 64GB for my dad.
Probably due to sale. BTW 6s 128 GB for 58K
Deals For Geeks on Twitter: "Apple iPhone 6S 128GB for ₹57,499 (effective) — *t.co/13nIoiIo6l&quot
DO NOT set the date of your device to JAN 1, 1970. It'll brick your device.

Source
Yeah quite a few people having trouble. Sad.

kunnusingh

Journeyman
Never use iOS but I am so excited however phone is old and not 5s. Its a 4s with old OS but still useful for me because of I hear that I can upgrade iOS to latest version.

I purchase this just for testing purpose and creating a tutorial for customer.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Ahh fulfilled my dream of being a so called "i" guy with a Macbook Air, iPad Mini and now iPhone 6s!!

Just got the iPhone delivered from FK :D

It feels great to be a part of iOS community. I always had an urge to checkout the hype behind iOS.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Ahh fulfilled my dream of being a so called "i" guy with a Macbook Air, iPad Mini and now iPhone 6s!!

Just got the iPhone delivered from FK :D

It feels great to be a part of iOS community. I always had an urge to checkout the hype behind iOS.
Welcome to Apple family :cool_NF:

Your $1000 Apple Store gift card will be delivered by Steve Jobs or Sir Isaac Newton :grin_NF:

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
[MENTION=34930]Zangetsu[/MENTION] Hahah!!

Anyway first thing first...!! Noticed few things after 2 hours of usage...

1. Yes it's smooth, but I think the same can be achieved in Android with proper amount of RAM.
2. I still don't get the hype for UX in iOS. Because it doesn't suits for single handed users. As the back is always on top left. So one have to change his holding style to use that button.
3. Few apps have much better interface in Android such as Facebook, Whatsapp etc.
4. The main issue I'm facing right now is that, my device says it can't backup to iCloud as the storage space in iCloud is less than that of my phone. I have imported around 9GB of photos from Andrid while setting up. That's bad and really very bad. My google backup never complained about this thing. 5GB is way too low. Yeah I know I can purchase, but google is giving more than double for free.

D

Deleted member 118788

Do you guys use tampered glass in iPhone?

What I want to know is do I really need tampered glass in iPhone 6s? What do you guys suggest?

Tempered Glass once saved my iPhone screen from shattering after falling from a big height. Although, I have stopped using Tempered Glass or any sort of screen protector/body cover as I feel it reduces the charm of the phone. That's my individual opinion though.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
me too, use iphones naked, just because anything else adds to weight and thickness and covers up the way it looks

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Tempered Glass once saved my iPhone screen from shattering after falling from a big height. Although, I have stopped using Tempered Glass or any sort of screen protector/body cover as I feel it reduces the charm of the phone. That's my individual opinion though.

me too, use iphones naked, just because anything else adds to weight and thickness and covers up the way it looks

Got it..!! I got the Tampered Glass and Silicon Back Cover!! For a guy like me, these are must!!

ajayritik

Technomancer
This one may not directly apply here. Even I thought the same and used my android phone without any protection and ended up cracking the screen all for the sake of using it as it is to preserve it's looks.
Now I regret and have Tampered Glass put on the new iPhone.

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys can anyone suggest a genuine USB Cable for iPhone. I may need a spare one to charge the iPhone via a power bank.

D

Deleted member 118788

Guys can anyone suggest a genuine USB Cable for iPhone. I may need a spare one to charge the iPhone via a power bank.

Do you mean Lightning cable? If so then I will suggest Amazon Basic Cables. I have one for my daily usage and it is running flawlessly.

Top Bottom