Official iOS devices thread

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
How usable is a 16GB iPhone?

Depends on which iPhone. Total usable space would be around ~11GB. You would constantly transfer media to your PC if you want to keep a good amount of space.
At the end of the day, it all comes down to usage.

Shah

Cyborg Agent
Depends on which iPhone. Total usable space would be around ~11GB. You would constantly transfer media to your PC if you want to keep a good amount of space.
At the end of the day, it all comes down to usage.

I was considering the iPhone SE. I transfer photos to PC and don't store any other media. It'll be just the apps. Since the sizes of apps grow every year, I just don't know if it will be sufficient in the long run.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
I was considering the iPhone SE. I transfer photos to PC and don't store any other media. It'll be just the apps. Since the sizes of apps grow every year, I just don't know if it will be sufficient in the long run.

Just check if they're launching a new SE later this year. Also, there's a new offer too apparently : Apple iPhone SE reportedly getting a big price cut in India | The Indian Expres

Phone is just a year old now. So it should(in theory) get updates for another couple of years. It's enough for basic apps but you would be far better suited with a 32 GB one.

Shah

Cyborg Agent
Just check if they're launching a new SE later this year. Also, there's a new offer too apparently : Apple iPhone SE reportedly getting a big price cut in India | The Indian Expres

Phone is just a year old now. So it should(in theory) get updates for another couple of years. It's enough for basic apps but you would be far better suited with a 32 GB one.

Yeah, I know about the sale. That's why I am considering buying it. I guess this sale is to clear the stocks of 16GB/64GB ones. I will probably wait until next month. Hopefully, even if a 32GB/128GB variant isn't launched as per the rumors, The prices might go down since Apple will start manufacturing/assembling SE locally from next month.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
updated my iphone 5s with ios 10.3 through itunes ...

now new updates are shown ios 10.3.1 ... which is 25.6 mb (shown on iphone)

bt if i try to update through itunes, it shows 2.6 gb ...

whot should i do ??? plz help me to update ...
update it via iphone 5s if u r low in bandwidth else itunes

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
Nice see still thread is running it has been i think 7 yrs I didn't access the forum. However I remember Zangetsu & Ax3

Jailbreaking means rooting right and so voiding warranty even if there is an international warranty right !

I think timely updates from Apple don't get installed and it's not right if the phone is still under warranty.

If the phone is out of warranty and we can MOD the phone as we want na.
Sent from my Lenovo K6 Power using Tapatalk
Jailbreak is not for you

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
@NIGHTMARE ... welcome back after 7 yrs ...

ppl just saw on tv show (whatsapp tricks) ... lady types in english bt output is in hindi ... eg : kaise (typed in eng) bt output is in hindi font automatically ... hows that ???

Just change the keyboard to hindi in

Settigs>>General>>Keyboard>> then select the hindi keyboard.

maheshn

Journeyman
It seems Apple has taken misleading/hiding info from its' customers to a new low.

Turning off bluetooth & wifi does not seemingly turn them off...

News seen on Betanews

EFF criticizes iOS 11's 'misleading' Bluetooth and Wi-Fi toggles for being a privacy and security risk

Link

EFF criticizes iOS 11's 'misleading' Bluetooth and Wi-Fi toggles for being a privacy and security risk

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
I am unable to tether to windows 10 previously I used as Ethernet but now I have to use hotspot to connect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
^Nope, haven't installed iTunes also. Just backup photos and videos every now and then. Think contacts can be synced to Google accounts by adding it in settings.

am in a fix ... plz help ...

updated my iphone 5s ios to 11.2 from 10.2 on friday ... downloading & installing is done without any issues (wifi) ... the problem is battery ... after installation, to enter iphone new os i have to typeout my id & pass & move to further steps (icloud etc) ... bt the battery is turning off-on while doing this ... charging via adapter shows 99% & going through process shows 1% ... cant access my phone at all ... anyone knows fix to this plz help ...

how you fix this?

Top Bottom