Official Android discussion thread

.jRay.

Youngling
Help me.. My LG G2 isn't being detected by my laptop when i connect. The phone is charging and it shows slow charging notif on status bar but no options like tethering/mass storage etc. I've tried Different Cables and Different Ports, also tried uninstalling/ reinstalling the drivers and disabling/ enabling usb debugging. The same cables work on other phones.

Also now it isnt showing up in the device manager after reinstalling the drivers.

Edit :

Also tried reinstalling rom

Last edited:

amjath

Human Spambot
Help me.. My LG G2 isn't being detected by my laptop when i connect. The phone is charging and it shows slow charging notif on status bar but no options like tethering/mass storage etc. I've tried Different Cables and Different Ports, also tried uninstalling/ reinstalling the drivers and disabling/ enabling usb debugging. The same cables work on other phones.

Also now it isnt showing up in the device manager after reinstalling the drivers.

Edit :

Also tried reinstalling rom

turn off ur mobile and take a pin [needle kind of] and clean for dust and check

amjath

Human Spambot
Thanks. I dont know what did it but i did a factory reset and cleaned the usb port. It works now.

its the comon issues that usb port gets accumulated with dust, cleaning usb port has many techniques, but safe is sharp thin material like needle or pin

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
Can someone using Galaxy S2 suggest good CM ROM - Kitkat version which is usable and has most features working from xda?

Are the official CM nightly good to use?

I am currently on stock rom 4.2 (last update from samsung)

amjath

Human Spambot
Can someone using Galaxy S2 suggest good CM ROM - Kitkat version which is usable and has most features working from xda?

Are the official CM nightly good to use?

I am currently on stock rom 4.2 (last update from samsung)

I'm using CM11,
Bugs:
s2 has music bug for KK, prolonged music gets stopped and restart fixes it everytime
front camera recording is hut and miss
nothing else

I recommed cm11 with gustavos kernel
Slimkat is good too but they dont have new theme engine i guess, so it stopped me from using slimkat

vipul619

whodiswhodat
One vote for Nova Prime here, it's just awesome. However Apex is almost same, it's like a mirror of Nova.
Gladly paid 150 rupees.

PS : One more launcher which has good prospect imho is Aviate, don't know if Yahoo will **** it up or not though.

You can't even add the widgets you want to Aviate, deal breaker for me!

Top Bottom