Official Android discussion thread

amjath

Human Spambot
Yeah it always says Android ID mismatch. I press ignore and restore the data. Have you got the latest version in TB ? I havent used any other backup apps other than TB, so cant really help you there..

Yes, its a bug. But how can it affect windows UI ?
I have a habit of using 200+ apps so its throttles. Thanks I didn't know that ignoring won't be an issue.

- - - Updated - - -

Did u check the task manager for usage weird

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Anybody completed Candy Crush Saga?

I've completed till Level 515 but the Level 516 is not visible (Sour saloon) whats the problem?

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
level 515 :shock: whats a candy crush saga, everyone goes gaga for it
It is definitely not a 'lady'
It is the scourge infecting Facebook, asking for Facebook access and sending infinite invites and status updates of your scores to your friends ultimately in some cases resulting in rage in some of your friends

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
level 515 :shock: whats a candy crush saga, everyone goes gaga for it

i get N number of invites/request for this game..so thought of playing it.
but I play it in Android.
there are around 620 levels released so far (AFAIK)
I m on version 1.33 also tried 1.34 but no luck :(

I salute you Zangetsu (only if you have finished the bloody scammy game without spending money on in-app purchases).

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
I have a habit of using 200+ apps so its throttles. Thanks I didn't know that ignoring won't be an issue.

- - - Updated - - -

Did u check the task manager for usage weird

For that problem I am using Label and taking Apk+data backups for few important apps like games and for others only an app backup is enough. I have scheduled to take backups everyday so no worries.

yeah i checked the task manager, nothing abnormal. Funny thing is that no other user had this same issue.

amjath

Human Spambot
For that problem I am using Label and taking Apk+data backups for few important apps like games and for others only an app backup is enough. I have scheduled to take backups everyday so no worries.

yeah i checked the task manager, nothing abnormal. Funny thing is that no other user had this same issue.
Label is a app is it?? If u do schedule backup won't it fill the memory

ajayritik

Technomancer
[MENTION=127004]amjath[/MENTION] and others there is no way I can fix my battery drain problem on my Note2 without rooting?

amjath

Human Spambot
[MENTION=127004]amjath[/MENTION] and others there is no way I can fix my battery drain problem on my Note2 without rooting?
As I have said it before bro, betterbatterystats is the best app that help you say what wakelock wakes your phone often. I had few wakelocks and fixed every issue of mine.
FYI
As u can see my phone was sleeping good. *i.imgur.com/JtuAwt2.jpg
No wakelock disturbed my phone
*i.imgur.com/KPTcITR.jpg
*i.imgur.com/lZRgN8M.jpg

There are other excellent apps like greenify which needs root :(

Last edited:

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
Label is a app is it?? If u do schedule backup won't it fill the memory

No..I meant the label feature in TB. I label some apps as High priority and put them in schedule backup daily. Some apps are in other label such games and they take backups thrice a week. And I scheduled the backups at 3AM and 4AM, so I dont think memory is a problem. For your issue try labelling the apps. Its like putting them on list. Then you can do batch backup and restore with individual list without hogging your memory. BTW what device are you using ?

amjath

Human Spambot
No..I meant the label feature in TB. I label some apps as High priority and put them in schedule backup daily. Some apps are in other label such games and they take backups thrice a week. And I scheduled the backups at 3AM and 4AM, so I dont think memory is a problem. For your issue try labelling the apps. Its like putting them on list. Then you can do batch backup and restore with individual list without hogging your memory. BTW what device are you using ?
Galaxy s2. Will try it, btw Batch restore only in pro right?
There is a desktop windows app which install all apps like a pro if u have apk and run that app with your in adb. It was smooth, easy and fast. So that's why asked about taking specific folders

amjath

Human Spambot
^ Its *ahem* version. Pro has lot of advantages over normal version. :razz:

Its $6. I was once used few ahem version of apps and got traced/blocked by Google. After that I started suggesting and buying paid apps :D waiting for some deals for titanium backup

amjath

Human Spambot
Does any of you people find android's call logs lacking?

Doesn't show duration, or proper time (only day wtf?). Any suggestions?

R u on kitkat? If u are on Kitkat, open call log and click on the clock icon on the right against each log. Hope this is what you are looking for.

Inceptionist

Journeyman
R u on kitkat? If u are on Kitkat, open call log and click on the clock icon on the right against each log. Hope this is what you are looking for.

I'm on 4.4.2 and it looks like this. No time or duration mentioned.

*i.imgur.com/SIbDU4v.png

I can't even check only dialed or received calls.

My old HTC Explorer had these options.

WTF Motorola?

Top Bottom