Official Android discussion thread

R2K

In the Zone
Is there any app that can manage or store my passwords. I tried Keepass but the UI of that app looks like crap. Any app like Keepass with better UI but with adequate security?

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Tried using a lot of players , including RealPlayer , stock video player , VLC , MX player , Mobi Player.

I can play 720p videos in VLC and Mobi player , however. It lags a lot in VLC and the audio playback is far out of sync from video (same with Mobi player).

CM10 is quite buggy still and you can find this if you read dhiru's thread in xda forums. Even i faced this issue and i reverted back to CM9. Now everything is back to normal. Better go back to CM9, or stay with CM10 along with these bugs.

Hrishi

CM10 is quite buggy still and you can find this if you read dhiru's thread in xda forums. Even i faced this issue and i reverted back to CM9. Now everything is back to normal. Better go back to CM9, or stay with CM10 along with these bugs.
Found another nightly release of CM10 unofficial submitted in repository today itself.Not going to give it another try , since I am pretty sure unless there is a driver for GeForce gpu , the issue will persist.

Motorola denied upgrade to ICS , so I guess that settles the story about the drivers , which is again a no.:(

Btw , you mentioned that CM9 is stable. SO does the GPU/HWA gets utilized in CM9 , anyhow ??? If it does , I will like to give it a try.

mastervk

In the zone
Is there any app that can manage or store my passwords. I tried Keepass but the UI of that app looks like crap. Any app like Keepass with better UI but with adequate security?
LastPass..you can use it for win x ,win 8 and mobile..Its browser plugin for chrome/IE/firefox..

for mobile it might be paid app...

R2K

In the Zone
14 year old kids are making custom ROMS for android. What has world come to :D

LastPass..you can use it for win x ,win 8 and mobile..Its browser plugin for chrome/IE/firefox..

for mobile it might be paid app...

Thank you but ...Its not a free app :(

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Anybody using APK downloader in chrome...
I can't download the apk now says "Can't download this app" :(

I m on v1.2.1 & chrome version is 23.x
whats the problem?

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
the extension was blacksited as even paid apps can be downloaded.

u mean it doesn't download now...
well I didn't know that paid apps can also be downloaded using APK downloader (as I've never saw the download icon for paid apps)

batman

Broken In
Is it possible for me to update my funbook to jellybean with the steps in this article?..Or atleast can i upgrade to 4.1 aosp rom..

Android 4.2 (Build JOP40C) Rolling Out To The Nexus 7 Now – Manual Download Link Available

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^^ not possible. the rom are for Nexus 7 only and Funbook is completely different product. You can't even flash Nexus 7's rom in Nexus 10. Will lead to instant malfunction.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Will hopefully update to Android 4.2 since I have a different Android build on my Nexus.

Guide I am following - Easiest Way to Change Galaxy Nexus from Yakjuxw (Non-Yakju) to Android 4.2 Yakju/Takju

Top Bottom