Official Android discussion thread

OP
amitabhishek

amitabhishek

Bad to the bone
Lo and behold!; Adobe Flash comes to Android:

*www.adobe.com/aboutadobe/pressroom/pressreleases/201002/021510FlashPlayerMWC.html

MasterMinds

hell boy
guys which is the phone that samsung has launched in the range of 12.5~13.5k range.
i saw the techtree show, they were discussing it as the steal deal. all i can remember is its from samsung, got android, 3.2 inch display. and the name was samsung sxxxxx( not sure)

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
What are your views about the HTC Tattoo.. I'm thinking about getting this one.. it has resistive touchscreen.. is it a big problem on a small screen?

OP
amitabhishek

amitabhishek

Bad to the bone
Except RAM and Sense UI; Galaxy Spica pwns Tattoo. Sensi UI is good but sluggish & then Tattoo has only 256MB for it.

IMO if you are buying an Android device go for Samsung Galaxy Spica. It has got a bigger AMOLED screen, faster processor, xViD/DivX support, Android market, a patented sound engine etc. Android Market has lots of apps. that can only be enjoyed on a capacitive screen.

If marketed properly (looks like Samsung is currently intrested in promoting only aam janta phones :? ) this phone will be a rage!!!

OP
amitabhishek

amitabhishek

Bad to the bone
While Googling for something else I landed up here. Handy for someone with Samsung Galaxy. MoDaCo ROM for Samsung Galaxy probably with Sense UI.

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
@sunny.. not really.. N900 rocks.. it blows away most of the Android phones except that Sony Ericsson X10

^
N900? Dude! That thing is plain filthy. Not to mention the uber suckage of Symbian OS. No offence to anyone but Symbian doesn't stand a chance against Android or Mobile OS X.

Yeah, just read that.

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

I just have the tendency to hate Nokia phones, no matter how awesome they may be.

OP
amitabhishek

amitabhishek

Bad to the bone
I have used N810 albeit briefly and it was brilliant. By that yardstick N900 should also be a great device. Its pity that as far as India is concerned Nokia believes in giving us a rat's a$s. BTW N900 still sports a resistive screen and a stylus:???:.

Top Bottom