CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
so true, maybe because a lot of us like to ape the west.........
+1

WHY
are dumb indian "what is american that is good" lapdogs getting happy about the anti-outsourcing and anti-asian employee black guy getting re-elected?
what good does it do for call centre ppl?
its ok if americans get happy.they should.thier choice.atleast they EXCERCISE THIER POWER OF VOTING.not like{most of} us who NEVER vote and spend the next 5 years whining about the [party in power]'s corruption blah...blah.....

Hrishi

+1

WHY
are dumb indian "what is american that is good" lapdogs getting happy about the anti-outsourcing and anti-asian employee black guy getting re-elected?
what good does it do for call centre ppl?
its ok if americans get happy.they should.thier choice.atleast they EXCERCISE THIER POWER OF VOTING.not like{most of} us who NEVER vote and spend the next 5 years whining about the [party in power]'s corruption blah...blah.....

+1.
IT & Outsourcing Industry will be hit if he decides to reduce the un-employement.
However , the impact won't be that much. The difference in $ and INR + lazy & dumb employes , will always insure their need to outsource.
Its not the PRez who decides whether to outsource or not , its upto IT iants and companies.They find cheap & efficient labour , flexibility and versatility here.
WHat might hit outsourcing in India would be influence of Phillipines,Vietnam and China.They are become very big competitor in the market.

Just my 0.02$

Flash

Lost in speed
A day after Barack Obama was re-elected President of the United States, New Delhi impressed upon the US not to stifle outsourcing to India and the visa regime for the professionals. Washington did not give any such commitment, but laid focus on the importance of skills from India for the US economy.

Don't stifle outsourcing, India tells America

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
^^Exactly my point of view. Doesn't matter to me but yes good for obama. Both Romney(well here i should use 'had' :p ) and Obama have their pros and cons as far as india is concerned.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
don't really care who actually wins..
but the news helps to decide...
since obama won, pulled out of the us stock markets.. :D made a dirty profit.. if it was the other guy, would hv retained my stocks, and profit again..
whatever..!

Top Bottom