theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Yeah :) Obama won the elections
President Barack Obama won four more years in office on Tuesday, describing his victory over Republican nominee Mitt Romney as a call to action that would help move the U.S. past the difficult times endured during the past four years and promising "the best is yet to come."
Propelled by wins in Ohio, Wisconsin and Iowa – states long touted as Obama’s “firewall” insulating him from his GOP challenger – the president won a long-fought election in which the economy, its slow pace of recovery and Obama’s management of it, became the central issue.
Emerging early in the hours on Wednesday in Chicago to the tune of Stevie Wonder’s “Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I’m Yours” the president struck an upbeat note about the challenges that lie ahead during a second term, with which he’ll have to reckon almost immediately in the next few weeks.

Victorious Obama 'more determined' in face of challenges - NBC Politics

bubusam13

Human
Why you all are so happy that Obama won ? Its there any gain for India regarding that or its generating more jobs for Indians ?

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Ok, Lets face it.
Indians are doomed. And for Americans, it is like:

<let the pic say it>

*sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/545366_10150977641212395_1121501289_n.jpg

Last edited:

audiophilic

Journeyman
Yes, wohoo, he's the guy...

I think india should make obama their president, because india needs an obama.

*jennyketcham.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/naseeruddin-shah-wallpaper.jpg

Last edited:

sumonpathak

knocking on heavens door
riight...as if the rich white guy would have opened and donated the whole US gold reserve to us if he was the president.

Hrishi

A lot of people might loose their Jobs in China, India, and Phillipines due to Obama not being positive towards outsourcing.
However he is a very good prez , and restricting outsourcing will help USA. So from their point of view , he is doing great.

BTW , I hope this doesn't happens with India's PM elections. Don't want MMS and K@ngress back. :(

ssdivisiongermany1933

Still in war with allies
Yes, wohoo, he's the guy...

I think india should make obama their president, because india needs an obama.

*jennyketcham.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/naseeruddin-shah-wallpaper.jpg

We don't more expat to rule us...We are already exporting foreign rulers for last 1000 years ...A good indian can do the job better

tkin

Back to school!!
I don't understand a very simple thing, why are indian people going ga ga over facebook and everywhere for Obama, what good will it do to us?

Hrishi

I don't understand a very simple thing, why are indian people going ga ga over facebook and everywhere for Obama, what good will it do to us?

They have a habit of doing ga ga over every other issue in the virtual world , no matter what issue it is.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!

Umm, should I say it here?? Yes/No?
Think! Why we still are waiting for our joining dates in the receptive MNCs? They are related. :p

dan4u

Took Off!!!

so true, maybe because a lot of us like to ape the west.........

nickreynold

Journeyman
Does not matter who won lets hope India gain something from it. Its their country and let their people choose. We could not have modified the outcome but can hope the whatever the outcome is, it will be beneficial for us(even if it is not).

Top Bottom