Nintendo vs. Sony vs, Microsoft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
*t.qkme.me/3pl9u9.jpg

remember twisted metal? by your definition flatout and twisted metal should also be hardcore !

playing games on easy, yes sure they will be easy. Even a 5 year old can finish uncharted like that. And im considering trophies for games on the ps3 since you are so ignorant i dont think you are living in this present world. I wonder how you got access to the internet? ? Playstation trophy collection is a really big deal ... obviously nintendosapiens will never understand that

ohh my god, ROCKETS MAKE U STRONGER AND BOOSTS MAKE U FASTER ! SO THIS IS WHAT COMPETITIVE HARDCORE GAMING HAS BECOME ? ! REALLY? WHERE IS THE GOD DAMN SKILL?

*www.troll.me/images/ancient-aliens-guy/skill.jpg

I play all my games on the hardest settings. *cough* post human warrior crysis 3 *cough*
And whether it is a trophy or an achievement, the purpose is the same. So just because it is a PS3 and not a PC game does not take away the fact that trophies do not decide hardcoreness :|. Genius.

Have you ever played quake or Unreal Tournament? Have you forgotten rocket-jumping and stuff? Even TF2 does the same thing with the weapons you equip. Oh wait TF2 is cartoonish so it isn't hardcore according to a genius like you.

And don't ever call me a nintendosapien again. I think an ignorant microorganism like you failed to notice that I've previously mentioned that I hate all nintendo consoles Wii onwards except DSi.

YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(im controlling my self so hard from using profanities right now)

IT SAYS HARDCORE FANS!

OMFG OMFG NOT HARDCORE GAMEPLAY

*assets.diylol.com/hfs/e22/20e/f53/resized/meerkat-meme-generator-rofl-8d2763.jpg?1331541711.jpg

SO YOU ARE A FANBOY, HARDCORE FANBOY, SHOULD HAVE SAID THAT EARLIER AND WE WOULD NOT BE HAVING THIS DEBATE !

*www.troll.me/images/leela-futurama/not-sure-if-fanboy-or-stupid.jpg

So hardcore fans play casual games? Wow. Read article #1 genius. But because you won't, here you go:

Every now and again horror fans are given an unexpected gift. This is one of those times. For several months David Jaffe's highly anticipated PlayStation 3 game Twisted Metal was being groomed for a T rating. If anyone could have found a way to make that work, it was Jaffe and company. However ...

Less sane heads have prevailed, and the game has been slapped with an M for Mature rating, which means even more carnage for us gamers. "We tried. We really, really tried," Jaffe tells DC exclusively. "We tried to make a T (aka PG-13) rated version of Twisted Metal because, to be honest, we wanted more players to experience the game".

"Lots of young teens dig cars with guns strapped to them, and we wanted them to get in on the action. End of the day, though, the violent voice and creepy spirit of Twisted Metal could not be denied. So Sony decided that rather than neuter the title, we'd let the freak ass flag of Sweet Tooth and the gang fly high and let the chips fall where they may."

Jaffe continues, "Much as I would love to sell 20 millions copies of the game - and as much as I hope Twisted Metal does well regardless of the rating - end of the day it's about being true to the game and true to the world and characters and spirit of that game. And I think - with this decision - we have done just that. My inner slasher is smiling tonight!"

Amen, sir. Amen.

Check out the entire Twisted Metal Comic-Con panel below courtesy of GameSpot.

I don't think M rated games are intended for casual audiences.

Like I said before, your use of memes only shows that you have no real defense/response so I'm guessing you have run out of replies and hence the need for memes every other reply. What a genius NOT!

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
I play all my games on the hardest settings. *cough* post human warrior crysis 3 *cough*
And whether it is a trophy or an achievement, the purpose is the same. So just because it is a PS3 and not a PC game does not take away the fact that trophies do not decide hardcoreness :|. Genius.

Have you ever played quake or Unreal Tournament? Have you forgotten rocket-jumping and stuff? Even TF2 does the same thing with the weapons you equip. Oh wait TF2 is cartoonish so it isn't hardcore according to a genius like you.

And don't ever call me a nintendosapien again. I think an ignorant microorganism like you failed to notice that I've previously mentioned that I hate all nintendo consoles Wii onwards except DSi.

So hardcore fans play casual games? Wow. Read article #1 genius. But because you won't, here you go:

I don't think M rated games are intended for casual audiences.

Like I said before, your use of memes only shows that you have no real defense/response so I'm guessing you have run out of replies and hence the need for memes every other reply. What a genius NOT!

*www.troll.me/images2/mitamoto/i-have-got-some-interesting-news-for-you-all.jpg

And in case you did not or chose not to notice, nowhere did graphics or ERSB/PEGI ratings coming into the picture. Mario could easily fit the definition given above, as could Pokemon.

need i say more? seriously dude, argue only when you can win.

i never said TF2 is not hardcore, dont put words in my mouth.

N-I-N-T-E-N-D-O-S-A-P-I-E-N

*t.qkme.me/3pfz5u.jpg

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
*www.troll.me/images2/mitamoto/i-have-got-some-interesting-news-for-you-all.jpg

i never said TF2 is not hardcore, dont put words in my mouth.

Go back and read what you'd written. According to you, a game with cartoonish art styles is a casual game. I merely extended that to include TF2.

And yes, I said that. Name one M rated casual game now will you? What I said meant that a game is not automatically hardcore if it is of a certain rating. That does not mean that certain ratings can't have only hardcore games.

What I mean is that all alkalis are bases, but not all bases are alkalis.

need i say more? seriously dude, argue only when you can win.

N-I-N-T-E-N-D-O-S-A-P-I-E-N

*t.qkme.me/3pfz5u.jpg

Looks like I won :D

Enjoy your vacation. I hope the next time, your posts are more sensible and we can have a more constructive debate.

darkv0id

Journeyman
Go back and read what you'd written. According to you, a game with cartoonish art styles is a casual game. I merely extended that to include TF2.

And yes, I said that. Name one M rated casual game now will you? What I said meant that a game is not automatically hardcore if it is of a certain rating. That does not mean that certain ratings can't have only hardcore games.

What I mean is that all alkalis are bases, but not all bases are alkalis.

Looks like I won :D

Enjoy your vacation. I hope the next time, your posts are more sensible and we can have a more constructive debate.

:-D:-D
I was wondering why NoasArcAngel got banned, didn't think his thread in the Gamerz section was inflammatory.

And then I read this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom