Nintendo vs. Sony vs, Microsoft

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
H

heidi2521

Padawan
Wii u is not next gen because:

1. It does not bring anything new to the table. Neither horsepower, nor innovation.
2. Uses old gen tech with no advanced features.
3. Has no hardware support for advanced coding standards (HSA).
4. Lackluster title line up with no major 3rd party support.
5. Lacks the capability of running next gen engines.
6. The games themselves lack maturity.

First off, generations are determined by time and not specs. I'll refute most of your points anyway.

1. The Wii U brings plenty of Innovation to the table. Exhibit A: The Gamepad. It offers plenty of awesome new gameplay method and brings asymmetric multiplayer to the forefront which is a lot of fun. It has ultra fast real time video compression and ultra low latency streaming between the console and the gamepad.
2. The hardware is not old gen. It has greater horsepower than the PS360 at a much lower power draw(~30W vs 100W - 150W). A lot of R&D went into miniaturization of the chipset. (Unless you believe that the Pentium 3 and the ARM Cortex A9 are in the same gen. ofc)
3. I'll give you this.
4. I've pointed out that it has major 3rd party support time and again (Unless Ubi, Acti, Disney, Warner, Atlus, SE, Sega, Nippon Ichi, Capcom and Namco are not major). The first party lineup is anything but lackluster.
5. Are you implying that Cryengine 3, Unreal Engine 4, Unity 4, The MT Framework etc. are not next gen?
6. (not counting multiplats)TIL Bayonetta, ZombiU, Shin Megami Tensei and Fire Emblem are not mature.

*fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/314/4/6/this_is_hardcore__1_by_weebiart-d5klfn1.jpg

Expert Gran Turismo 5 Drivers to Compete for Go Pro in GT Academy National Event - IGN

Expert Gran Turismo Drivers Can't Race In Real Life Because They're Too Fast

competitive racing anyone?

*oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/write.ign.com/134081/2012/11/Mario-Kart-IRL.jpg

mario kart is for kids, accept it.... the sooner the better

*img.gawkerassets.com/img/18e3yadptyz36jpg/k-bigpic.jpg

Mario Kart Cosplay gokarting != Competitive Mario Kart.

Did you even race online/against ghosts on anything above 50cc when you had MK?

If you can't refute my claims just continue ignoring them like you have done for a lot. Don't descend into insults and derision.

GT may play like a real car when using racing wheels and pedals but when using a dualshock 3 it is anything but hardcore. Trained GT drivers were too fast for GT amateurs isn't too surprising either.

Just because something is also suitable for kids doesn't mean that it is not hardcore.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
See,Wii U is a different kind of console all together,its not meant for the Hardcore,its meant for the family,and little kids,and people who like to play First-party ninty games
As such,it is no match for "mature game" systems like PS4,Xbox Next,PC and is meant to co-exist with them.it is meant for the different kind of gamer

Now, I want a 3rd person Real-Time RPG pokemon game :grin:

OP
H

heidi2521

Padawan
See,Wii U is a different kind of console all together,its not meant for the Hardcore,its meant for the family,and little kids,and people who like to play First-party ninty games
As such,it is no match for "mature game" systems like PS4,Xbox Next,PC and is meant to co-exist with them.it is meant for the different kind of gamer

Now, I want a 3rd person Real-Time RPG pokemon game :grin:

I agree that the Wii U is meant to coexist with the western consoles. Nintendo saw that it was getting the short end of the stick even if it was a part of the console arms race so they decided to go their own way DS onwards. However, that doesn't mean that it is not meant hardcore gamers. Nintendo wouldn't rescue Bayonetta, hire Platinum Games to work for them, ask Ubi to make ZombiU harder and change it to Zombies from "Killer freaks from outer space", Get Shin Megami Tensei onto the console, ask Harada not to casualize TTT2WIIU etc. if they weren't targeting the hardcore. They are missing out on the casual/semi-casual crowd because they have nothing like Halo or Uncharted targeting them and unfortunately they drive most sales.

Have you played Ni No Kuni? It is a lot like what a real time Pokemon RPG would be like. With a better story and characters, not as good music and worse monsters.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
@Dead5 : After the main Next-Gen consoles release.Wii U will face a drought in terms of 3rd party games.
1.because it will be tough to port games from x86 architecture to Wii U
2.under-powered hardware.

OP
H

heidi2521

Padawan
@Dead5 : After the main Next-Gen consoles release.Wii U will face a drought in terms of 3rd party games.
1.because it will be tough to port games from x86 architecture to Wii U
2.under-powered hardware.

We are already facing a drought right now :D

Outside of exclusives at least will be cross gen this time for a long time. You cannot make a game that needs to sell 3 - 4 mn to a install base of 20 - 25mn with a attach rate of 3 - 4% and expect it to be profitable. We are already seeing this with AC:BF, Watch_Dogs, Battlefield 4, Diablo 3 etc. With more cross gen games there will be less reason to switch consoles. Due to no BC gamers will be even more unlikely to switch consoles. So there will be enough games that can be ported to the Wii U. It will take 3 - 4 years at least for development for PS360 to stop.

Many games like the Tales games haven't had much of a graphical upgrade since the PS2/GC days. Xilla uses the same quality of assets as Symphonia with a higher rendering resolution. You can expect them to not require much effort to 'downport' since the western consoles will still output the games at 1080p.

I am not saying that there will be no droughts, but they would not be as severe as most expect.

What Nintendo may lack in numbers is made up for by the sheer quality of their titles. The hardware will probably not let the teams take the route of photorealism and give us awesome art styles like

this

*s.pro-gmedia.com/videogamer/media/images/wii/no_more_heroes/screens/no_more_heroes_46.jpg

this

*www.nintendo.com.au/prodcatalogue/product/1263/screenshot/MADWORLD-Nintendo_WiiScreenshots14396mad_0502_003.jpg

this

*static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/8/82063/2436699-red-steel-2-1922.jpg

this

*images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/G/01/videogames/detail-page/B003ZCH7DI.02.lg.jpg

and this

*gengame.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/skyward-sword-best-worst-zelda-3.png

instead, which IMO look better than the games striving for realism and wont look dated anytime soon.

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
First off, generations are determined by time and not specs. I'll refute most of your points anyway.

1. The Wii U brings plenty of Innovation to the table. Exhibit A: The Gamepad. It offers plenty of awesome new gameplay method and brings asymmetric multiplayer to the forefront which is a lot of fun. It has ultra fast real time video compression and ultra low latency streaming between the console and the gamepad.
2. The hardware is not old gen. It has greater horsepower than the PS360 at a much lower power draw(~30W vs 100W - 150W). A lot of R&D went into miniaturization of the chipset. (Unless you believe that the Pentium 3 and the ARM Cortex A9 are in the same gen. ofc)
3. I'll give you this.
4. I've pointed out that it has major 3rd party support time and again (Unless Ubi, Acti, Disney, Warner, Atlus, SE, Sega, Nippon Ichi, Capcom and Namco are not major). The first party lineup is anything but lackluster.
5. Are you implying that Cryengine 3, Unreal Engine 4, Unity 4, The MT Framework etc. are not next gen?
6. (not counting multiplats)TIL Bayonetta, ZombiU, Shin Megami Tensei and Fire Emblem are not mature.

Mario Kart Cosplay gokarting != Competitive Mario Kart.

Did you even race online/against ghosts on anything above 50cc when you had MK?

If you can't refute my claims just continue ignoring them like you have done for a lot. Don't descend into insults and derision.

GT may play like a real car when using racing wheels and pedals but when using a dualshock 3 it is anything but hardcore. Trained GT drivers were too fast for GT amateurs isn't too surprising either.

Just because something is also suitable for kids doesn't mean that it is not hardcore.

yes i can play pretty well with a dual shock controller too, thank you. You arent hardcore if you no play with dual shock 3 and beat the game. Did you even read what the link said ? it said the gamers selected to race real cars in the real british racing league were faster than their counterparts who had years of driving experience because they were really good on gran turismo simulator.

That is what hardcore is, you get closer to reality. And then you compete. You get closer to hardcore. Competing with Mystical powers and some ancient japanese whore eating monsters is not hardcore. Its hardcore for kids.

does nintendo cosplay give you access to a top british driving league? is this a joke? It is just a fan representation of a fictional non existent world and non existent characters.

the point is not that, gran turismo is truly hardcore because it grants you access to some of the best possible real world experiences which are honed by drivers with time with powerful machines and millions of $$ of hardware.

Its literally a virtual racecar, only at 1/10000th the expense.

and really what is this mario kart bullshit you have been posting here? if mario kart is really that hardcore then why doesnt nintendo hosts events like gran turismo so that people can show their skills in the real world and put it to the ultimate test by competing against the worlds best race car drivers?

just because you have some flimsy bombs, and banana peels and you throw them at each other doesnt make mario kart a hardcore game. There is no real skill. Put all those things off, and then say its hardcore. Mario kart is like playing call of duty with powerups, and that is not hardcore. Its meant for fun... its not serious gaming. And this is the damn, same reason that why each and every single nintendo game is not hardcore

you really have the wrong impression of this world and specially what is hardcore and what is not.

games like call of duty, battlefield offer a realism which is pretty much close to what a battlefield looks like so it offers intense gameplay.

dead5, i took the pain of going through the gameplay of the list of games you mentioned to me. What i see here is that you are posting statements and yanking stuff out of your ass. You dont even want to see what others have posted. Your delusional narrow minded frame of thinking is really getting the worse of you. if you cant still see the point after 4 pages of arguments where no one agrees with you then i dont know if anything can.

this is the last post i am making on this thread, and i will ask the mods to close this down .

Last edited:

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
I was thinking of posting in this thread, but looks like I spent too much time outside. Here you have two geniuses with their misguided notions about hardcore, trying to pick on another person, with lots of rhetoric, little to no evidence and sheer mediocrity to try and poorly back their claims. And that other person has been repeatedly providing examples if not hard evidence to back his claims (which are being ignored 80% of the time). Just because it is a little Japan-biased with honorable mentions of some western pubs/devs (all major ones except EA)from your POV does not mean that you can dismiss his statements.

Dead5, I suggest you don't reply to this thread anymore. It has become a sub-76 IQ level pissing contest. Let the two geniuses carry on.

@the two geniuses: do you consider M$ Flight Sim X to be hardcore? Your answer will tell me all I need to know about your intent in this thread.

And COD is as hardcore as Duck Hunt. I will agree that BF3 is hardcore if you play multiplayer (I have enough experience. I left because I got pissed when they converted it to a COD style game with their money milking scheme and EA's overcharging in Origin).

BTW geniuses, this is Wikipedia's take on hardcore. If consensus means victory, then Wikipedia rules supreme (so don't give me that edit and vandalize BS):

Hardcore gamers prefer to take significant time and practice on games, and tend to play more involved games that require larger amounts of time to complete or master. Hardcore gamers may take part in video game culture such as competitions, events and conventions. Competitions are another defining characteristic of hardcore gamers, who often compete in organized tournaments, leagues, or ranked play integrated into the game proper, an example of this is Major League Gaming, an Electronic sports organization that often holds events for hardcore First-person shooter games such as Quake. There are many subtypes of hardcore gamers based on the style of game, gameplay preference, hardware platform, and other preferences.

Killzone does not fit this bill. Neither does the uncharted series, which I own, COD, which is easy-peasy (stopped buying after COD6 because I got tired of paying for the same **** over and over again). Or crysis. I finished the four games in their highest difficulty levels within a week each, playing 1-2 hours a day. Crysis 3 was the easiest. It took me 8 hours in Post-Human Warrior to finish. Multiplayer was good, but not hardcore. Very engaging, but not as challenging I'd hoped it would be.

And in case you did not or chose not to notice, nowhere did graphics or ERSB/PEGI ratings coming into the picture. Mario could easily fit the definition given above, as could Pokemon.

No comments on Gran Tourismo because I've yet to play the series.

And FYI, memes are not evidence to back your claims.

Last edited:

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
I was thinking of posting in this thread, but looks like I spent too much time outside. Here you have two geniuses with their misguided notions about hardcore, trying to pick on another person, with lots of rhetoric, little to no evidence and sheer mediocrity to try and poorly back their claims. And that other person has been repeatedly providing examples if not hard evidence to back his claims (which are being ignored 80% of the time). Just because it is a little Japan-biased with honorable mentions of some western pubs/devs (all major ones except EA)from your POV does not mean that you can dismiss his statements.

Dead5, I suggest you don't reply to this thread anymore. It has become a sub-76 IQ level pissing contest. Let the two geniuses carry on.

@the two geniuses: do you consider M$ Flight Sim X to be hardcore? Your answer will tell me all I need to know about your intent in this thread.

And COD is as hardcore as Duck Hunt. I will agree that BF3 is hardcore if you play multiplayer (I have enough experience. I left because I got pissed when they converted it to a COD style game with their money milking scheme and EA's overcharging in Origin).

BTW geniuses, this is Wikipedia's take on hardcore. If consensus means victory, then Wikipedia rules supreme (so don't give me that edit and vandalize BS):

Killzone does not fit this bill. Neither does the uncharted series, which I own, COD, which is easy-peasy (stopped buying after COD6 because I got tired of paying for the same **** over and over again). Or crysis. I finished the four games in their highest difficulty levels within a week each, playing 1-2 hours a day. Crysis 3 was the easiest. It took me 8 hours in Post-Human Warrior to finish. Multiplayer was good, but not hardcore. Very engaging, but not as challenging I'd hoped it would be.

And in case you did not or chose not to notice, nowhere did graphics or ERSB/PEGI ratings coming into the picture. Mario could easily fit the definition given above, as could Pokemon.

No comments on Gran Tourismo because I've yet to play the series.

And FYI, memes are not evidence to back your claims.

before dismissing uncharted and cod, how many trophies do you have in each game? lets talk about that if you want to take this discussion to the next level.

if i am the genius you are the prodigy, instead of calling names. look at the definition you yourself have posted.

Hardcore gamers prefer to take significant time and practice on games, and tend to play more involved games that require larger amounts of time to complete or master. Hardcore gamers may take part in video game culture such as competitions, events and conventions. Competitions are another defining characteristic of hardcore gamers, who often compete in organized tournaments, leagues, or ranked play integrated into the game proper, an example of this is Major League Gaming, an Electronic sports organization that often holds events for hardcore First-person shooter games such as Quake. There are many subtypes of hardcore gamers based on the style of game, gameplay preference, hardware platform, and other preferences.

and in case you are really that hardcore plz come 1 v 1 in a cod match, and prove your claim, am i saying that you need parental ratings or graphics to prove you are hardcore?

on the other hand, when items like banana peels and powerups come at random how exactly is the game hardcore? give everyone the same weapons / powerups and then we can say its hardcore. But if you really wanna argue for the sake of it, dont. As clearly you have the retard level IQ here and not 4 other people.

playing pokemon is like luck, if you have lots of $$$ and get a good catch of premium rare pokemons you can win a battle, but if you end up with none of that how is it hardcore? what i mean to say that a game is not hardcore unless everyone starts at the same level. Its as simple as that.

If you cant look beyond your nose and understand that, god help you

since you have brought up the target, many of the Wikipedia definitions are written by geniuses like you and what is says about a hardcore gamer is wrong. A hardcore game is 90% about skill and 10% about opportunity. You cant consider a title where items spawn at random to be hardcore, just because it takes 10 hours to beat a certain level. Hardcore is what is your skill, or what particular skillset you have developed while playing the game. It can be ridiculously good aim, understanding cover system, weapon mechanics etc.

if nintendo games were truly hardcore, we would see people playing call of duty with powerups like health and rocket launchers and then cod would also be hardcore.

this is the same reason why seasoned players from series like quake or counter strike or gran turismo do not consider games from nintendo to be hardcore. And if you wish to disagree take this over to the gamerz thread and see how many people agree with you.

and i have been playing cs 1.6 since i can remember like almost 850 hours on record and 400 hours off record. So i know what i am talking about. and the intensity of a 5 v 5 clan match is nowhere near that of any pokemon battle i have ever come accross
and i have completed, leaf green sapphire emerald and colloseum

the president of nintendo himself said this. and still ...

*www.computerandvideogames.com/3461...attract-core-gamers-before-casual-with-wii-u/

CORE GAMERS BEING THE OPERATIVE WORD HERE

Last edited:

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
before dismissing uncharted and cod, how many trophies do you have in each game? lets talk about that if you want to take this discussion to the next level.

if i am the genius you are the prodigy, instead of calling names. look at the definition you yourself have posted.

and in case you are really that hardcore plz come 1 v 1 in a cod match, and prove your claim, am i saying that you need parental ratings or graphics to prove you are hardcore?

on the other hand, when items like banana peels and powerups come at random how exactly is the game hardcore? give everyone the same weapons / powerups and then we can say its hardcore. But if you really wanna argue for the sake of it, dont. As clearly you have the retard level IQ here and not 4 other people.

playing pokemon is like luck, if you have lots of $$$ and get a good catch of premium rare pokemons you can win a battle, but if you end up with none of that how is it hardcore? what i mean to say that a game is not hardcore unless everyone starts at the same level. Its as simple as that.

If you cant look beyond your nose and understand that, god help you

since you have brought up the target, many of the Wikipedia definitions are written by geniuses like you and what is says about a hardcore gamer is wrong. A hardcore game is 90% about skill and 10% about opportunity. You cant consider a title where items spawn at random to be hardcore, just because it takes 10 hours to beat a certain level. Hardcore is what is your skill, or what particular skillset you have developed while playing the game. It can be ridiculously good aim, understanding cover system, weapon mechanics etc.

if nintendo games were truly hardcore, we would see people playing call of duty with powerups like health and rocket launchers and then cod would also be hardcore.

this is the same reason why seasoned players from series like quake or counter strike or gran turismo do not consider games from nintendo to be hardcore. And if you wish to disagree take this over to the gamerz thread and see how many people agree with you.

and i have been playing cs 1.6 since i can remember like almost 850 hours on record and 400 hours off record. So i know what i am talking about. and the intensity of a 5 v 5 clan match is nowhere near that of any pokemon battle i have ever come accross
and i have completed, leaf green sapphire emerald and colloseum

the president of nintendo himself said this. and still ...

Wii U News: Nintendo plans to attract core gamers before casual with Wii U - ComputerAndVideoGames.com

CORE GAMERS BEING THE OPERATIVE WORD HERE

:facepalm:

Wow, since when did trophies decide that a game is hardcore or not? In that case Half Life 1 should be one of the most casual games in the planet, and Jetpack Joyride should be a hardcore mobile app! Uncharted was a very easy game series, and no amount of trophies can take that fact away.

Do you honestly think I will waste 11GB of my precious HDD space and internet bandwidth to install COD6 for a single match against a genius like you?

See, the game is not about the banana peels. The powerups will only occur if you choose to collect them. And these pwerups also require strategy to use. Remember Road Rash? You could kick and punch opponent racers. In a similar vein, you can attack your opponents of become faster with your powerups to try and win the race. How does that make it casual? Or are you telling me that action racing is a casual genre?

Pokemon: the Hardcore Game Hardcore Gamers Don’t Know About – The Movie Fools
Besides, have you ever participated in a single pokemon competition against real people? Are you so ignorant that you are ignoring all of the mechanics in a game that are exploited by hardcore players to produce goddamn awesome teams that are very difficult to beat? Are the sites such as Bulbapedia, Serebii, Project Pokemon etc around just to waste your time?
In battles against real people you cant even use items. In fact, I learned the hard way that all of those supposedly ineffective moves are actually very useful once you are playing against real people. And if you do not strategize, 90% of the time you will lose in a competition. The only genuinely useless move in the main series games is splash (which is useful in pokemon contests).

I can look far beyond my nose, TYVM, so a non-existent entity cannot help me.

Before, you were relying on consensus and very little evidence to back your claims. Now suddenly when a consensus-driven site proves you wrong you are calling 70-80% of the wikipedia-editing population wrong? :lol: So basically to your ego, the world is wrong and you are right :rofl:

Stop joking :|

I said I won't comment on Gran Tourismo because I have never played it. So I have no context to debate with GT players. If you really wish for me to comment on GT, then send over a copy of GT5 because I sure as hell won't be buying that game. As far as CS players are concerned, sure! I can argue with them all about nintendo's hardcoreness because I know where they're coming from.

I can see your ignorance when you mentioned leaf green, sapphire, emerald and Colosseum (which is not a main series game). Play B/W or B2/W2 so you can experience competitions firsthand. The GBA games did not really enable people to compete because of a lack of long-distance connectivity. Pokemon's hardcoreness does not come from battles against AI. It comes from battles against other people. You really need to take care about how you raise your pokemon, and take advantage of EVs, IVs, breeding etc.

You completely misquoted that article, genius. The president admitted that they had made a mistake in the way they made the market perceive the DS and the Wii. And just because the console is perceived as casual doesn't mean that the games released for them aren't hardcore. Otherwise you would not see Mortal Kombat, Contra 4, and even your favourite hardcore casual game COD on the DS, or MadWorld, Final Fantasy, Super Smash Bros, and also your favourite hardcore casual COD games on the Wii.

And Iwata said that this time he does not want to make the mistake of making the market perceive the console as casual-only. With the wii and DS, they first marketed them to the casual crowd, so the hardcore intent was not visible.

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
:facepalm:

Wow, since when did trophies decide that a game is hardcore or not? In that case Half Life 1 should be one of the most casual games in the planet, and Jetpack Joyride should be a hardcore mobile app! Uncharted was a very easy game series, and no amount of trophies can take that fact away.

Do you honestly think I will waste 11GB of my precious HDD space and internet bandwidth to install COD6 for a single match against a genius like you?

See, the game is not about the banana peels. The powerups will only occur if you choose to collect them. And these pwerups also require strategy to use. Remember Road Rash? You could kick and punch opponent racers. In a similar vein, you can attack your opponents of become faster with your powerups to try and win the race. How does that make it casual? Or are you telling me that action racing is a casual genre?

Pokemon: the Hardcore Game Hardcore Gamers Don’t Know About – The Movie Fools
Besides, have you ever participated in a single pokemon competition against real people? Are you so ignorant that you are ignoring all of the mechanics in a game that are exploited by hardcore players to produce goddamn awesome teams that are very difficult to beat? Are the sites such as Bulbapedia, Serebii, Project Pokemon etc around just to waste your time?
In battles against real people you cant even use items. In fact, I learned the hard way that all of those supposedly ineffective moves are actually very useful once you are playing against real people. And if you do not strategize, 90% of the time you will lose in a competition. The only genuinely useless move in the main series games is splash (which is useful in pokemon contests).

I can look far beyond my nose, TYVM, so a non-existent entity cannot help me.

Before, you were relying on consensus and very little evidence to back your claims. Now suddenly when a consensus-driven site proves you wrong you are calling 70-80% of the wikipedia-editing population wrong? :lol: So basically to your ego, the world is wrong and you are right :rofl:

Stop joking :|

I said I won't comment on Gran Tourismo because I have never played it. So I have no context to debate with GT players. If you really wish for me to comment on GT, then send over a copy of GT5 because I sure as hell won't be buying that game. As far as CS players are concerned, sure! I can argue with them all about nintendo's hardcoreness because I know where they're coming from.

I can see your ignorance when you mentioned leaf green, sapphire, emerald and Colosseum (which is not a main series game). Play B/W or B2/W2 so you can experience competitions firsthand. The GBA games did not really enable people to compete because of a lack of long-distance connectivity. Pokemon's hardcoreness does not come from battles against AI. It comes from battles against other people. You really need to take care about how you raise your pokemon, and take advantage of EVs, IVs, breeding etc.

You completely misquoted that article, genius. The president admitted that they had made a mistake in the way they made the market perceive the DS and the Wii. And just because the console is perceived as casual doesn't mean that the games released for them aren't hardcore. Otherwise you would not see Mortal Kombat, Contra 4, and even your favourite hardcore casual game COD on the DS, or MadWorld, Final Fantasy, Super Smash Bros, and also your favourite hardcore casual COD games on the Wii.

And Iwata said that this time he does not want to make the mistake of making the market perceive the console as casual-only. With the wii and DS, they first marketed them to the casual crowd, so the hardcore intent was not visible.

*t.qkme.me/3pl9u9.jpg

remember twisted metal? by your definition flatout and twisted metal should also be hardcore !

playing games on easy, yes sure they will be easy. Even a 5 year old can finish uncharted like that. And im considering trophies for games on the ps3 since you are so ignorant i dont think you are living in this present world. I wonder how you got access to the internet? ? Playstation trophy collection is a really big deal ... obviously nintendosapiens will never understand that

ohh my god, ROCKETS MAKE U STRONGER AND BOOSTS MAKE U FASTER ! SO THIS IS WHAT COMPETITIVE HARDCORE GAMING HAS BECOME ? ! REALLY? WHERE IS THE GOD DAMN SKILL?

*www.troll.me/images/ancient-aliens-guy/skill.jpg

as far as wikipedia goes, most of the people posting stuff there are ignorant like you. So i guess......

Last edited:

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
*t.qkme.me/3pl9u9.jpg

remember twisted metal? by your definition flatout and twisted metal should also be hardcore !

Yes.

Twisted Metal Leaves the T Rating in a Cinder and Embraces the Hardcore! David Jaffe Speaks! - Dread Central

The Escapist : Forums : The News Room : Twisted Metal Will Include Twisted Metal: Black "For Hardcore Fans"

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
Yes.

Twisted Metal Leaves the T Rating in a Cinder and Embraces the Hardcore! David Jaffe Speaks! - Dread Central

The Escapist : Forums : The News Room : Twisted Metal Will Include Twisted Metal: Black "For Hardcore Fans"

YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(im controlling my self so hard from using profanities right now)

IT SAYS HARDCORE FANS!

OMFG OMFG NOT HARDCORE GAMEPLAY

*assets.diylol.com/hfs/e22/20e/f53/resized/meerkat-meme-generator-rofl-8d2763.jpg?1331541711.jpg

SO YOU ARE A FANBOY, HARDCORE FANBOY, SHOULD HAVE SAID THAT EARLIER AND WE WOULD NOT BE HAVING THIS DEBATE !

*www.troll.me/images/leela-futurama/not-sure-if-fanboy-or-stupid.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom