New offer by paymate for giftmate rs.250 voucher.. ENjoy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

int86

You'r Born Free
^just mail giftmate people giving them details.
Do not try to do transaction at late hours.

r2d2

Journeyman
@chesss

Same thing happened to one of my rediff.com order as well, after I emailed giftmate I got the refund (It's a problem with giftmate not indiaplaza). So as int86 suggested send an email to support@giftmate.co.in regarding this mentioning your order id and transaction id (see giftmate voucher usage history page). Hope you get the refund soon.

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
^nope . I got replies from both though.
giftmate says that their record indicate that transaction has been successful , contact the merchant.
and indiaplaza says order cancelled, plz place another order...:lol:

S

sumitgupta1985

hi frnds
any new ofr frm giftmate??????????
if any tn plz rply me
thanks
:p ...:lol:[/quote]

viswanadh

Broken In
^nope . I got replies from both though.
giftmate says that their record indicate that transaction has been successful , contact the merchant.
and indiaplaza says order cancelled, plz place another order...:lol:

Even my transaction at FutureBazaar failed and I contacted both FB and Giftmate. Got replies from both that they will check out with the other partner and give the status after 2-4 days :mrgreen:

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
These paymate/giftmate guys have gone crazy. So many offers , every second day. How will they get profit from all this ??? I seriously think 95% of India is still not ready for this mobile payment option and how much they are expecting to earn from remaining meagre 5% ???

Last edited:

int86

You'r Born Free
Get going::::

*www.giftmate.co.in/futurebazaar_offer.asp

eek in red,we are now Red army

trigger

Journeyman
yes just saw this one..
*www.giftmate.co.in/futurebazaar_offer.asp

but the catch is 'The offer is valid from 14th May, 2008 to 28th May, 2008 and only for the first 4000 customers transacting under this offer'

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
Hey everybody!
For those who are at zapak How's it going??

till now I have accumulated Rs. 2850 worth of giftmate gift vouchers by playing at zapak for 18 days :D. and there are still 18-19 more days to go :D
woot!!!

I haven't recieved anything yet, has anyone recieved any giftmate vouchers yet? and how much has everyone else got??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom