New offer by paymate for giftmate rs.250 voucher.. ENjoy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amol48

Searching...
It's similar to that of Indiaplaza which over on Jan 6.. I had purchased from there and got my voucher in three days. BUT after mailing them. Sify also has same terms and conditions as that of indiaplaza.

B

bhaumik777

what if i have already registered my mobile number during kingfisher offer or indiaplaza offer ??

still i m eligible?

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
arunks

arunks

Hey here is the aks
ya u will be eligible...as per told by official guy to me that every offer is diffrenet so u can use ur no. once in each offer...The offer is not only from p@ymate ...it was and is alliance with indiaplaza, imkk,kingfisher, and sify now....So use the again and again but in differeent offers...:p :) :) :D

r2d2

Journeyman
^^ I got 3 indiaplaza vouchers for 3 already registered numbers. Again got some more vouchers on the same numbers from pagalguy survey :D (but not all numbers). So I think you sometimes get and sometimes don't.

btw g2g transfer is gone from ccavenue page too. :cry:

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
just received a 250 voucher , tell me what to buy yaar ??
koi theek si item batao yaar kharidne ke liye ...

how about this *shopping.indiatimes.com/ism/faces/...2=&k3=&k4=&k5=&k6=&k7=&k8=&k9=&k10=&k11=&k12=

as my speakers are currently not working and I am too lazy and reluctant to spend on their repair , I thought of these, tell me are they worth it ??? I know I cant expect the sound of Bose speakers from them , still considering their low price , please reply.

Last edited:

r2d2

Journeyman
I got vouchers on all my nos. from IIMK-paymate quiz today (all are registered before) :)

@~Phenom~
If you have 2 vouchers you can get this 2gb sandisk cruzer from indiaplaza.com for Rs 495. Also if you had not availed the earlier indiaplaza offer you'll get a free 100 mg 22 carat gold coin free from this offer.:)

*www.indiaplaza.in/electronics/comp...micro-pendrive-with-transperant-skin-case.htm

Also futurebazaar "sabse sasta 3 din" is going on (Similar offer at rediff.com too)

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
^^Thanx yaar ,I was having only one voucher and I already bought those speakers and movie VCDs of sarfarosh and kya kool hain hum. Isnt it a good deal in 250 bucks, that too gifted ??? :D

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
hey I registered for the kingfisher thing on 2 of my mobiles and got rs. 250 vouchers for each :D
Q1. Are they mad distributing cash like bill gates?
Q2. Can both the vouchers be combined? so that somthing cld be bought for Rs. 500?

Oh and a BIG THANKS to whoever started and posted in this thread ☺ ☺

Last edited:
S

sumitgupta1985

ya u can buy 4 rs .500
firstly u buy 2 giftcertificate of rs. 250 on indiaplaza.
total is 500 than u can buy anything of rs 500 from indiaplaza

r2d2

Journeyman
Did anybody try this mobile recharge site, it says it accept Paymate. Would have been great if postpaid payment facility is available.

*www.fastrecharge.com/

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
indiaplaza/giftmate seem screwed up. my voucher got 'lost' . paymate made on indiaplaza, got confirmation sms, but order also got cancelled :lol:
I''ll go for the electric shaver from sirindia.com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom