New Android Mobile needed, budget 4k to 7k !!! Suggestions Please

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
how is those Salora Arya phones, and what abtou Asus phones in this budget, looking forward for Redmi sale, however my brother has Redmi 1 and sound is not great, 3.5 mm does not gives good output on multimedia speaker, and many games lag a bit, hope redmi 2 will be better

They are rebranded phones from (maybe) unknown sources. Better to avoid them.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
how is those Salora Arya phones, and what abtou Asus phones in this budget, looking forward for Redmi sale, however my brother has Redmi 1 and sound is not great, 3.5 mm does not gives good output on multimedia speaker, and many games lag a bit, hope redmi 2 will be better

avoid these brands at all costs

$hadow

Geek in making
DO not waste your money on such devices. Even if they turn out to be great but still there is risk involved.

OP
Skyh3ck

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
ok so i found out a new site called Overcart.com

and they are going to have a flash sale for Redmi 1 for 4599 with 6 months Redmi warranty,

Signup for Mi Redmi1S Sale in Unboxed and Refurbished. Only on Overcart.

how good is it

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!

and they are going to have a flash sale for Redmi 1 for 4599 with 6 months Redmi warranty,

how good is it
I can't trust it, so not recommending it. Better spend 1.4k more and get it from flipkart.

OP
Skyh3ck

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
why companies not making phones with 4.5 or below 5 inch display, what happen to world, anything above 5 looks ugly and heavy.

looking forward to redmi 2 sale, also when Meizu coming to india ?

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW

how good is it

stick to flipkart,amazon only imho

$hadow

Geek in making
why companies not making phones with 4.5 or below 5 inch display, what happen to world, anything above 5 looks ugly and heavy.

looking forward to redmi 2 sale, also when Meizu coming to india ?

That Meizu phone is 5.5 inch if I am not wrong.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW

true!! Only Lumia has retained this form factor and has phablet options too(930 and 1520-near same phone,near same price,different form factors)

the.one

In the zone
I don't find big phones appealing too.

Very few compact ones available with good specs among androids in India. Z3 compact, galaxy alpha, s4, nexus 5 the only ones I can think of. Each of them having their own probs or highly priced.

OP
Skyh3ck

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
any new phones coming in next few weeks, any other options, i had great expectation from Moto E 2nd gen, but disappointed

$hadow

Geek in making
^^The major events are nearly over. Now the next events will be IFA at September. So basically all the new phones are nearly out.

OP
Skyh3ck

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
ok Guys

i just come across Lava Iris Win 1 windows phone, selling at just 3999/- rupees, it was launched at 5000, but now selling for less on flipkart, it has 1 Gb ram and 8 GB memory and 1950 mh battery, how good it is for 4k,

i am interested in it now, anyone has it

- - - Updated - - -

Lava Iris has Snapdragon 200 Quadcore processor, and that too for 4k only, should i take chance with this, reviews are good, it has hearpiece and flipcover free in box,

$hadow

Geek in making
ok Guys

i just come across Lava Iris Win 1 windows phone, selling at just 3999/- rupees, it was launched at 5000, but now selling for less on flipkart, it has 1 Gb ram and 8 GB memory and 1950 mh battery, how good it is for 4k,

i am interested in it now, anyone has it

- - - Updated - - -

Lava Iris has Snapdragon 200 Quadcore processor, and that too for 4k only, should i take chance with this, reviews are good, it has hearpiece and flipcover free in box,

Check out some indian review first. I mean at this price you can't ask for more but lumia 435 is also available at that 4k range.

OP
Skyh3ck

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
windows lumia phone are selling above 5k and with less features, some of them have 512 mb ram, and poor battery,

also i heard Redmi is going to annouce somethinig big on 31st march, so waiting for it

$hadow

Geek in making
windows lumia phone are selling above 5k and with less features, some of them have 512 mb ram, and poor battery,

also i heard Redmi is going to annouce somethinig big on 31st march, so waiting for it

Microsoft Lumia 435 - Full phone specifications check out L435 specs. Plus it is under 5k mark.

OP
Skyh3ck

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
I was out of town, for two weeks, just came home today, could not make any purchase, will probably buy Redmi 2, or Zenfone 2 coming edition, or may be Infocus M2, not made my mind yet,

very depsarate to buy new android phone. was hoping for Redmi 2A, but its not coming to india, so will have to settle with something else, very tight on budget

Top Bottom