New Android Mobile needed, budget 4k to 7k !!! Suggestions Please

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
Hello Friends i need a new Android Mobile phones with Dual SIM, good battery, front cam, and good sound quality and viewing angle

1. Budget? 4000 to 7000 INR (average around 6000)

2. Display type and size? 4.5 inch or 4.7 inch, form should not have big edge which makes phones unnecessarily big

3. Dual sim? YES

4. Preferred choice of brand? Any, with good VFM and Support

5. What camera option you want (flash, front facing camera)? Flash, front cam at least 2 MP

6. Preferred operating system? (Android, iOS, Windows Phone, etc). Android Only

7. Preferred connectivity options (3G, 4G ready). latest 4G if possible, Optional, but must have 3G

8. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, internet, gaming etc)? Whatsapp, Facebook, Reading ebook occasionlay, Music listening in Bus, youtube video and few games

9. Any specific mobile phones in consideration? Redmi 2, Lenovo A6000, Zenfone C, Infocus M2, or any cheap 4k phone

10. Any other info that you want to share

I want at least 4.5 inch screen but not more than 5.0 inch, phone should not have big useless edges, which makes phone bigger in size
must have good sound quality and good camera, viewing angle is also important, can wait couple of months if anything, outstanding is coming

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
why dont you give Windows Phone a try,itll suit your needs perfectly and in that range,Lumias arguably have the best quality phones and decent cameras and battery life
I suggest you check out Lumia 535,625,532
if you are bent on android,Moto E2 is a no-brainer,i would avoid redmi thanks to overheating issues,lack of source,inferior build quality in comparison to other phones in that bracket
Zenfone 4 and A6000 are also worth considering
battery life and cameras of the mentioned handsets are rather average and Lumia shines in that aspect though it lacks a few games in the app store,so you should see if your fav apps/games are present

OP
Skyh3ck

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
+1 to Nokia Lumia 535 -7800.

only Android Phone,

hey guys, i am hearing lot of things about those 2 GB RAM and 16 GB memory phones going to be mainstrea, but when, any thing new coming in next few months i can wait, or will go with Redmi 2 or lenovo 6000

- - - Updated - - -

i done like big phones, they look ugly in hand and in pocket, i wil be happy with 4.5 or 4.7 inch screen

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
only Android Phone,

hey guys, i am hearing lot of things about those 2 GB RAM and 16 GB memory phones going to be mainstrea, but when, any thing new coming in next few months i can wait, or will go with Redmi 2 or lenovo 6000

- - - Updated - - -

i done like big phones, they look ugly in hand and in pocket, i wil be happy with 4.5 or 4.7 inch screen

Asus Zenfone 5 (A501CG) 8GB -7999.

Minion

Conversation Architect
only Android Phone,

- - - Updated - - -

Redmi 2S will be have 16GB and 2GB ram but i have no idea when it will launch in India.

OP
Skyh3ck

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
i have registered for Redmi 2 Sale, dont know if it is 1 GB or 2 GB version, will see it i get lucky this time, dont know which one to get Lenovo or Redmi, how is lenovo a6000

its little bit big, and soound is bad

ashs1

Padawan
i have registered for Redmi 2 Sale, dont know if it is 1 GB or 2 GB version, will see it i get lucky this time, dont know which one to get Lenovo or Redmi, how is lenovo a6000

its little bit big, and soound is bad
Only the 1gb version of redmi 2 is on sale right now.. The 2gb limited edition will be launched later.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Lenovo is notorious for not giving updates and a bloated rom so please research more on that before deciding to take the plunge

OP
Skyh3ck

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
i have Lenovo A6000 in my cart right now, and have only one hour to decide,

guys please help should i buy it or wait for Redmi 2, InFocus M2 or any other phone

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
i have Lenovo A6000 in my cart right now, and have only one hour to decide,

guys please help should i buy it or wait for Redmi 2, InFocus M2 or any other phone

depending on preference-Xiaomi,Lenovo or even Moto

avoid brands such as infocus

OP
Skyh3ck

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
how is those Salora Arya phones, and what abtou Asus phones in this budget, looking forward for Redmi sale, however my brother has Redmi 1 and sound is not great, 3.5 mm does not gives good output on multimedia speaker, and many games lag a bit, hope redmi 2 will be better

Top Bottom