Need to build a professional PC

OP
V

vyamoham

Broken In
Hi All,

Something bad happened. Yesterday, when my brother switched on the computer, a sound came and the PC wont start. MCB also got off. He has been using the computer for 2 days. The system went down yesterday night only.

After that he tried to jumpstart the PSU using a paper clip(:::: Sea Sonic ::::). The power supply fan is not running. I think some issue is there with the PSU(Seasonic s12 520 watt). How do I get it repaired/replaced? He is in Cochin. Do I need to bring it to Bangalore to get it done? Or is there a way he can do it in Cochin itself.

He says, he can see a green light in motherboard. I hope nothing has happened to Processor and Motherboard.

Thanks

Check the cables for cut or accidental contact. Rewiire all connections and don't dun too many devices on a single extension board.

OP
V

vyamoham

Broken In
Rewiire all connections and don't dun too many devices on a single extension board.

What do you mean by this? The connections were done by an assembler. It was working fine for 2 days. The problem happened yesterday. If it was problem with wiring, then we should have known about this at the beginning itself right?

Will check for any cuts in the wire.

If it is a faulty PSU, how can I get it replaced? Can it be done in Cochin? Anyone?

What do you mean by this? The connections were done by an assembler. It was working fine for 2 days. The problem happened yesterday. If it was problem with wiring, then we should have known about this at the beginning itself right?

Will check for any cuts in the wire.

If it is a faulty PSU, how can I get it replaced? Can it be done in Cochin? Anyone?

By rewiring all connections, I mean to remove all cables and insert them again (just in case). If it comes out to be a faulty PSU, you can RMA it. Are you using UPS?

Top Bottom