Need for Speed Most Wanted reboot

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Most Wanted Online Play
Burnout fans will immediately recognise the approach from Paradise's Freeburn Challenges, but this time we've layered in deep ranking, persistent scoring, intense competition, real cars and Autolog™ to create something very special indeed.

for NFS MW mods: NFSCars Need For Speed: Most Wanted Tools

Texture mod: PatchingWay: Nfs MW Textures Mod by Dragozool HQ & LQ v1.0 Final
*rapidshare.com/#!download|81p5|394...|72828|R~6CDC927147104F56673904CD83B92B20|0|0

Last edited:
OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer

Most Wanted Online Play

God dammit..the game has got so much potential, buy they re screwing it up :(
Idiots should have named it as a burnout title, not most wanted...and that lame a$$ tag line..be the most wanted among your friends..my a$$.

d3p

PowerHouse
@Cyborg: Those are the main mods. Infact i also heard the same rumor of Grid 2 in 2013.

Note: The main problem with these mods are "THE GAME CRASHES IN AN UNUSUAL WAY". Not always, but few times for sure.

OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer
@Cyborg: Those are the main mods. Infact i also heard the same rumor of Grid 2 in 2013.

Its confirmed, not officially, but in an interview.

Smith told us that a team is currently working on an “undisclosed” game.
Smith: ”…on the core game side there’s the Dirt team and an as yet undisclosed videogame team.”
IncGamers: Is that GRID 2?
Smith: [Laughs] No wavering… [Laughs]
IncGamers: I’m hoping it’s GRID 2…
Smith: Yeah, it is.

IncGamers.com GRID 2 confirmed, in production

Well then, all my hope is gone. Note that 9 out of 10 of my friends does not believe there existed an NFS edition called Undercover(even though it had a sexy female).

There is a reason where NFS MW still triumphs in LAN parties and College Gaming fests. Criterion should listen to it's users and all the game makers should focus on "Gameplay" and "Story" than "Online Experience" and "Social".

d3p

PowerHouse
@Cyborg: Now i will indicate, why NFS games are not doing so good compared to Underground & Mostwanted.

They can't get the below things right.

1). Nice Plot
2). Gameplay [somewhat challenging].
3). Open World
4). Varieties of Cars & also Customization from Tuning to Looks
5). Soundtracks [seriously well made]

Now, when someone has ever played a game like UG or MW back in 2005, seriously won't like the approach from EA towards the new series.

You can either blame the old Blackbox team or todays Dice.

pramudit

Gaming hardcore
^ nfs hot pursuit (the old one) was also good but the new nfs games lacks something new..
nfs underground provided free roam and then MW came with cop... the new part just seems to be carrying the nfs tag without the real exitement that we felt in earlier games...

RON28

Cyborg Agent
what a hot chick we had in Most wanted :D i went mad after playing that game,OMG she smokes out even angelina jolie :D

This is the best game i ever played in my life and this is the first racing game getting sequels and creating a new history in the game world, because of its graphics every one will be memorized and this will make the people rushes game shops.

Lost-One

Lost In Myself
hey hi guys,

i don't think there would be any rushing to the shops the big concept was of customization ,,i mean remmember the neon in underground,rims and other things but as @cyborg47 cleared it [[ Just a few performance upgrades. No visual customization ]]
i think fan's would just get upset and start a campaign against ea as they did for the ending of mass effect 3..instead why don't they go for a new game..
i mean a new story...where u are a fresher and u are new to racing world...
and the tag line.. "U START FROM NOTHING TO SOMETHING" just like the concept of underground 1

what do u guys think??

@ serpent16 i don't think gta v or watch dog is releasing this year pal [[ just crossing the finger s and hoping it does ]]

d3p

PowerHouse
^ Blackbox is still active & lastly supported NFS The Run & World. Whereas DICE's stupidity takes down the whole NFS into a different level. They took down titles like NFS Shift 2 & also HOT PURSUIT [2010].

Last edited:

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
^ Blackbox is still active & lastly supported NFS The Run. Whereas DICE's stupidity takes down the whole NFS into a different level. They took down titles like NFS World & also HOT PURSUIT [2010].
FFS where does dice come here :lol:

_

OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer
^ Blackbox is still active & lastly supported NFS The Run. Whereas DICE's stupidity takes down the whole NFS into a different level. They took down titles like NFS World & also HOT PURSUIT [2010].

err dude, DICE just had a small collaboration with Criterion on Hot Pursuit.
They hardly have anything to do with the series :|
And NFS world was developed by Black Box themselves, by far the worst ones out there.

d3p

PowerHouse
^ Sorry, i made a confusion. DICE was responsible for HP 2010 & also Shift 2.

Whereas BB for Undercover, Prostreet, World, Shift & The Run.

& Yeah, i'm talking about Developers, not Engines.

FFS where does dice come here :lol:

Just FYFI.

Frostbite game engine was developed by DICE [EA Digital Illusions CE], which was also used in Battlefield Series. <refer wiki for the exact versions & also the implemented games.>

Now the latest Frostbite 2.0 is used in BF3 as well as in the latest NFS THE RUN.
Also the upcoming titles like C&C & MOH :Warfighter is also using the same engine.

::huh::

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack

you are still confused only. shift series is developed by slightly mad studios and HP 2010 was by criterion (the burnout guys) who also are doing this most wanted title.

dice has nothing to do with NFS except for the fact that their FB2 engine was used for NFS the run

hp 2010 multiplayer was pretty good.

_

OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer

& Yeah, i'm talking about Developers, not Engines.

Still confused, DICE had a very small involvement, probably one or two people, with two NFS titles SMS's Shift2 and Criterion's Hot Pursuit 2010.

And both the Shift games were developed by Slightly Mad Studios.

Frostbite game engine was developed by DICE [EA Digital Illusions CE], which was also used in Battlefield Series. <refer wiki for the exact versions & also the implemented games.>

Now the latest Frostbite 2.0 is used in BF3 as well as in the latest NFS THE RUN.
Also the upcoming titles like C&C & MOH :Warfighter is also using the same engine.
::huh::

Yeah thats all cool, but you cannot call that involvement just because their engine was used.

lakhim

Broken In
The Main Reason of NFS Mostwanted was an EPIC hit

1). Nice Plot
2). Gameplay.
3). Open World
4). Varieties of Cars & also Customization from Tuning to Looks
5). Soundtracks [seriously well made]

6). Obviously COPS & their Activities.

We just hope, the NEW one will be upto the mark with DX11 & also with Criterion.

I am really glad that EA is launching NFS MW Reboot.
I would quote D3 who has just taken the right words to describe this best game in NFS series.
Never enjoyed other games as much as NFS Most Wanted.:razz::lol:

Top Bottom