Need for Speed Most Wanted reboot

OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer
Good news fellows!! Its FrostBite2 could be dx11 on PC :D
Pretty unexpected, wonder why they didn't talk anything about the engine during the E3 showcase.

*i48.tinypic.com/11auww9.jpg

Last edited:

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Boring, nothing to see there.
Best driving game of last year was Driver San-Francisco . Go play

OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer
After a takedown, is it possible for the opponents to get back into the race, or are they gone like forever?

In that video, 1:30!! :D :O

in this video, at ~3:00 mins,the cayman got surrounded by cops,even then manage to escape. By looking at that i don't think we will ever get busted.

Obviously for the demo purposes. Ever saw anyone dying in the first person game demos? ;)

TheSloth

The Slowest One
No,but still,in MW,if we stay that much close to cop car for that much time (still at one place),we get busted.that's why i said like that

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Huh what are you guys saying god mode?
What to buy?
AC 3,MW GTA 5 WATCH DOGS and so many games this year
A sniper will be ready by parents

Niilesh

Padawan
did you guys notice the video posted by serpent16 and vamsi_krishna are similar but not the same. drivers in both the video take same roots looks like they were trained or something.
BTW the driver should get busted in both of the videos.
No,but still,in MW,if we stay that much close to cop car for that much time (still at one place),we get busted.that's why i said like that
In that video you can see busing meter filled up so yes it had god mode on.

OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer
did you guys notice the video posted by serpent16 and vamsi_krishna are similar but not the same. drivers in both the video take same roots looks like they were trained or something.
BTW the driver should get busted in both of the videos.

The Demo is playable at E3, so someone had probably posted one of them.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
E3 2012 - Need for Speed: Most Wanted Live Gameplay Demo - YouTube
no visual customization, only performance customization.
btw, i just remembered another reason of my hate towards NFS HP 2010 , was fed up with the non skip-able 'new unlocks' cut scenes, after every race :x

OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer
E3 2012 - Need for Speed: Most Wanted Live Gameplay Demo - YouTube
no visual customization, only performance customization.

Well, no buy then. Have my middle finger instead, EA! :evil:

btw, i just remembered another reason of my hate towards NFS HP 2010 , was fed up with the non skip-able 'new unlocks' cut scenes, after every race :x

Yup same here, The UI was annoying as hell and so lifeless. The original Most Wanted and Underground had the best ones.

But I have to say, the sense of speed and handling seems to be pretty good in this new one.

I'm a little late, but I really feel the title's reboot will bring back the NFS it's glory.
Though I am worried to see there are no news about the game to include customization and parts. I even fear there will be no Vinyl/Decal designing either :(

Add:
This better have a sexy female behind us pushing to get to the top and everything better be NOT GPS-PHONE-UNLOCK mania...

OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer
Though I am worried to see there are no news about the game to include customization and parts. I even fear there will be no Vinyl/Decal designing either :(

Just a few performance upgrades. No visual customization :(
Watch that video above, the criterion guy confirms it.

Add:
This better have a sexy female behind us pushing to get to the top and everything better be NOT GPS-PHONE-UNLOCK mania...

Unfortunately, they re focusing more on the online portion of the game, i don't even expect them to make a single player. and the black list number has got down to 10 from 15.

d3p

PowerHouse
^ Believe me, i'm still happy with original old Mostwanted Black Edition with few visual mods.

This new sh!t is not even close to the anything compared to Mostwanted.

This games fate is already decided by Criterion. Just like the previous titles like Undercover, The Run...this game have to fail.

I'm not wasting my time waiting for this game & money for buying. Race Driver Grid & Dirt ftw.

Last edited:

RON28

Cyborg Agent
those ****heads of criterion are never gonna listen :-x
i better play most wanted with these mods :-x

*img96.imageshack.us/img96/9862/i6ohp.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

*img252.imageshack.us/img252/1184/bal5l.jpg

*img341.imageshack.us/img341/2318/speed2012060214521960.jpg

*img37.imageshack.us/img37/7424/speed2012060214571169.jpg