Need a Gaming mouse under 1.5k

OP
R

Risspartan117

Broken In
If you are still interested in G400 then get it for 1.87k: Logitech Gaming Mouse G400: Buy Online @ Rs.1877/- | Snapdeal.com
Hurry up!

Just placed the order. Thanks a bunch, mate!
Now somebody help me with a keyboard. T-T
BUDGET - 2-2.5k

EDIT - I just read in some reviews that the G400 has some wiring issues. That the wire detaches from the mouse within 6-8 months. Are these issues legitimate? It's a big deal for me, since I'm not gonna spend another buck on my PC for the next few years. Please help me out here guys. :/

OP
R

Risspartan117

Broken In
Its when the 3yr warranty comes handy.

I've heard it's a problem with all G400's. And it's gonna be troublesome if the problem repeats even after replacing the product. Do you know anyone who has been using this mouse for over an year?
That should clarify these doubts. Thanks!

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
I am using G400 for over a year. No issues whatsoever, but I do wish they had exposed screws on the underbelly of the mouse like it did on MX518. It was pretty useful as I had to clean the scroll wheel from the inside once the mouse got older. Maybe it was a limited batch of G400 that had that problem.

OP
R

Risspartan117

Broken In
I am using G400 for over a year. No issues whatsoever, but I do wish they had exposed screws on the underbelly of the mouse like it did on MX518. It was pretty useful as I had to clean the scroll wheel from the inside once the mouse got older. Maybe it was a limited batch of G400 that had that problem.

That's reassuring. Thanks for the help everyone.
I'm still in need of a keyboard. Preferably below 2.5k. I need it urgently. Plz suggest something.
I've heard that MS Sidewinder is good and in budget, but I just can't find it anywhere. :/

OP
R

Risspartan117

Broken In
UPDATE: My order for the Logitech G400 mouse got cancelled because, "the seller had issues". I guess I'll be going with the CM Devastator combo now. I'd like to thank everyone who contributed on this thread. If anyone knows a better keyboard and a mouse (both for a total of ~3500 bucks), plz PM me, or reply on this thread. Thanks again! :/

saswat23

Human Spambot
Well they had also cancelled my order for a Casio Edifice watch stating the same reason. I think they are unable to provide the mouse at such cheap price.

OP
R

Risspartan117

Broken In
Well they had also cancelled my order for a Casio Edifice watch stating the same reason. I think they are unable to provide the mouse at such cheap price.

I guess... Or maybe they're just out of stock. Flipkart was providing the mouse for 1.8k back when I started the thread.

OP
R

Risspartan117

Broken In
I received the CM Devastator combo yesterday. The keyboard is quite good. Much better than expected. The mouse however has been showing some issues. It seems really laggy and irresponsive on numerous occasions. The mouse pointer would just not move smoothly, often not responding to the movements I make. This becomes a major issue while playing games. I don't understand what the problem is. I've cleaned the sensor, changed the DPI, checked all settings, deactivated Enhanced Pointer precision, but still no improvement.

I am not using a mouse PAD as I have never needed it before, cuz the surface on which I run the mouse is quite convenient. Although I did try changing the surface, but still no improvement. I was not given any driver disc with the pack, and I'm not able to find any driver support for this mouse online either. Can anyone tell me what might be the issue? I plan to contact Flipkart and get this replaced in case it's defective.

I received the CM Devastator combo yesterday. The keyboard is quite good. Much better than expected. The mouse however has been showing some issues. It seems really laggy and irresponsive on numerous occasions. The mouse pointer would just not move smoothly, often not responding to the movements I make. This becomes a major issue while playing games. I don't understand what the problem is. I've cleaned the sensor, changed the DPI, checked all settings, deactivated Enhanced Pointer precision, but still no improvement.

I am not using a mouse PAD as I have never needed it before, cuz the surface on which I run the mouse is quite convenient. Although I did try changing the surface, but still no improvement. I was not given any driver disc with the pack, and I'm not able to find any driver support for this mouse online either. Can anyone tell me what might be the issue? I plan to contact Flipkart and get this replaced in case it's defective.

This is what you are doing wrong. These gaming mice require an even and consistent surface. Get Razer fragged omega available for ~ 500. Don't go for the cheap pads.

Top Bottom