Must NOT Watch Movies Thread V1: Personal Opinions

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
@Anorion, I wonder why were you watching a movie whose name is "My boss Bajrangbali"?

Watch "Bajrang the He-Man" instead :p

Theodre

In the zone
I don't know if some one has posted these movies. But when it comes to MUST NOT watch!! I am headbanged by two movies. If i talk too much about these movies, i will be thrown out of the TDF for the words i will be using to describe these movies!!:-x:-x
1.Triangle!!!!!!:-x I beg you not to waste time watching this!!!:-x:-x
2.Altitude!!:-x

Even though i felt dizzy watching altitude, it's nothing near to what i felt after watching TRIANGLE!!!!!!!:-x:-x
I was actually felt nothing after watching it!! My mind completely got blind like a SYSTEM THAT GOT SHUTDOWN BY FORCE!!
Couldn't sit and was dizzy too (not exaggerating)!!! I would recommend not to watch!!

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
I don't know if some one has posted these movies. But when it comes to MUST NOT watch!! I am headbanged by two movies. If i talk too much about these movies, i will be thrown out of the TDF for the words i will be using to describe these movies!!:-x:-x
1.Triangle!!!!!!:-x I beg you not to waste time watching this!!!:-x:-x
2.Altitude!!:-x

Even though i felt dizzy watching altitude, it's nothing near to what i felt after watching TRIANGLE!!!!!!!:-x:-x
I was actually felt nothing after watching it!! My mind completely got blind like a SYSTEM THAT GOT SHUTDOWN BY FORCE!!
Couldn't sit and was dizzy too (not exaggerating)!!! I would recommend not to watch!!
From next time time eat something before you watch movies. It would avoid nausea.

Flash

Lost in speed
Miss conception - Desperation of a female to get pregnant in 1-month-period.
Starred by Heather Graham - 1/10

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Goal 3, they coudn't make it worse. What a shame. Goal 1 and 2 was awesome. After watching i felt Dhan Dhana Dhan Goal was better.
Same thing to Never Back Down 2, I thought I am watching a p**n movie. But the story sucks big time. DO NOT WATCH if you have seen NBD part 1.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Stolen 4/10

I like Nicholas Cage but of late he's becoming Akshay Kumar of Hollywood...doing anything and everything that is thrown to him. Stay away from this movie.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Shirin Farhad Ki Toh Nikal Padi 4/10

If you have not seen it, you have missed Farah Khan acting, and that is a good thing for you.

Top Bottom