Must NOT Watch Movies Thread V1: Personal Opinions

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
^^Nothing...Common expression :p

BTW I was thinking of merging Must Watch Movies Thread and Must Not Watch Movies Thread into one, something called Movie Rating Thread or something else. What is your opinion?

Seems much reasonable. As people just give rating based on their likings and other peoples decide whether to watch it or not. This two diff. threads looks cluttered to me.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Better Idea
Update the first page in both thread and add movies to watch and not watch respectively

joker-din't see this movie and never will

Flash

Lost in speed
Since the ratings decide a movie to watch it or not, that would be a better idea.

Btw, how's this gonna happen?
Update the first page in both thread and add movies to watch and not watch respectively
Coz, we're not having a compilation of movies!

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
^^Nothing...Common expression :p

BTW I was thinking of merging Must Watch Movies Thread and Must Not Watch Movies Thread into one, something called Movie Rating Thread or something else. What is your opinion?

Seems much reasonable. As people just give rating based on their likings and other peoples decide whether to watch it or not. This two diff. threads looks cluttered to me.

the Thread title should be "Must Watch/Must Not Movies Thread..." :wink:

if the rating is 5 or above then its a must else its a must not... :-o

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Better Idea

That's not possible and will make everything more complicated.

Since the ratings decide a movie to watch it or not, that would be a better idea.

Btw, how's this gonna happen? Coz, we're not having a compilation of movies!

Right. We'll only have a thread where people will rate the movie they last / recently watch. Now it's up to you if you want to see the movie based on that rating.

the Thread title should be "Must Watch/Must Not Movies Thread..." :wink:

if the rating is 5 or above then its a must else its a must not... :-o

That's right. Somewhat like that. Isn't "Movie Rating Thread" a much more meaningful name?

Krow

Crowman
No point merging such huge threads, will be a complete mess. Better to just lock this thread although I'm in favour of letting things be as they are.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
^^Sure. I wouldn't have merged these huge threads. Instead Lock this up and renamed the Must Watch Movies thread to Movie Rating Thread.

Anyway, if you feel so, let it be as it is :)

Anyways, two addition from me...

AJAB Gazabb Love : 3 / 10

Bhoot Returns : 6 / 10

Vivek788

In the zone
spoorloos!! ever heard? I watched it and woke up many times to watch the same scenes again..aah what a nightmare..

Top Bottom