Multiplayer on a single PC?

Lord073

Journeyman
Are there any games that 2 (or more) people can play on one computer with a couple of controllers? Actually my cousin has got a controller and I also ordered myself one today as well, so that's why I'm wondering if there are any games that we could play together on either his or my PC. My internet connection isn't the fastest so online multiplayer isn't an option for me. LAN also isn't possible as it would be quite a difficult task dragging his PC to mine or mine to his house LOL. And please don't suggest buying a console because that won't be possible LMFAO.
Thanks.

Alok

Adventurer
Tekken 5 and Street Fighters iv.

Split/Second

WWE vs RAW

Mario Kart:-D

@vamsi ok, i'll.

Last edited:

bubusam13

Human
Tekken.
You dont even need different controllers. You can use only the keyboard and assign keys for gamepad1 and gamepad2

OP
Lord073

Lord073

Journeyman
Hmmm...FIFA, Cricket, Tekken, Street Fighters, Moto GP, Split Second. If there are more games please keep them coming guys, the more they are the better. Um, what about the Madden NFL series and DiRT3? And any co-op shooters like say L4D?

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
@kola2842, try posting the suggestions in one post. No need to post 3 post to suggest 3 games. There is a button called 'Edit' use it. For This time.. I will do the honors.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
i'd say Dirt3 & F1.

In dirt3, it has 10sec staggered 'start' grid, so if you start the race, your cous. will start after 10sec.
in F1 its a circuit race, so both of you start at same time, the better one will win :p

i used to enjoy CMR05 spilt-screen MP with my cousin, both cars start at same time, we used to race with damage ON, one mistake meant its all over :))

gameranand

Living to Play
Actually there are a lot of games for this.
1. Virtua Tennis 3, 2009, 4
2. FIFA, PES Series
3. Blur
4. Split second
5. Dirt 3
6. Super street fighter 4
7. Cricket
I'll add more when I remember more.

OP
Lord073

Lord073

Journeyman
Looks like most of the sports and racing games support this feature. Any games which fall in action/adventure, shooter genres?

pramudit

Gaming hardcore
House of the dead and Virtua cop 2 are shooting games that can be played by 2 players together without screen split....
:p

Top Bottom